The immune system is a web of cells that, along with protein, helps the body to fight injurious diseases. It defeats the harmful germs and keeps a record of the microbes. When the body meets new substances (known as antigens), the immune system begins its work. The immune system works to recognize the antigen and makes sure the body gets rid of it. The system includes tissues of the lymph system such as the spleen, tonsils, lymph vessels, nodes, bone marrow, thymus, and white blood cells.
Major parts of the immune system:
- White blood cells, also known as leukocytes, works to recognize the antigens and destroy them.
- Phagocytes also help to destroy certain antigens.
- Neutrophil helps to defeat harmful bacteria.
- Two types of lymphocytes are B lymphocytes and T lymphocytes. They are also important parts of the immune system.
What are the symptoms of a weak immune system?
- Being over-stressed can weaken the immune system.
- Having cold again and again is a sign.
- Frequent gas, diarrhea, or constipation leads to a weakened immune system.
- If normal wounds take a lot of time to heal, be it a cut, burn or scrape. In a healthy immune system, the body works quickly by sending nutrient-rich blood to the wound, so it regenerates the skin. This process is slowed, which means the immune system has become feeble.
- The suffering of regular infections is a sign of a weakened immune system.
- Feeling tired and exhausted even after a good night’s sleep showed signs of an unhealthy immune system.
Human bodies have three types of immunity
Innate immunity – it is the defence formula that has been present in the human body since birth. Innate immunity presents any kind of antigen from harming the body. It is the first line barrier in the immune system that protects human body from diseases.
Adaptive immunity – also known as Acquired immunity, develops according to the types of antigen it faces. When the body meets foreign invaders, adaptive immunity forms a defense system to prevent it from harming.
Passive immunity – it develops due to various antibodies our body comes in touch with. It can be injected but it does not last long. A new-born baby gets passive immunity through the mother's placenta; although it disappears within 6 to 12 months of birth.
While the immune system works to protect the body from any internal harm, we must protect the immune system. A healthy immune system acts as the vaccine for any disease that our bodies face. So, keeping the system in check and helping it boost is all that we can do. By following a healthy lifestyle and taking proper medication, the immune system can always be ready to act.
How to strengthen the immune system?
A healthy lifestyle is a key process for getting a healthy, and proper immune system. You need to follow certain things to maintain the health of your immune system.
- You have to be as far from smoking as possible.
- Include vegetables and fruits in a regular diet.
- A minimum of 30 minutes of daily exercise is a necessity.
- You should balance your body weight.
buy levitra soft online https://gilbertroaddental.com/wp-content/themes/twentyseventeen/inc/en/levitra-soft.html no prescription
Being overweight or underweight will disturb the immune system.
- Alcohol intake must be moderate.
- Control sugar intake.
- Stay hydrated all the time.
- Getting at least 8 hours of sleep every day is necessary.
- You should avoid infections and be careful while in contact with things that can cause them.
- Take care of your mental health. Stress, anxiety, depression can affect the immune system.
- Consume foods that contain probiotics, such as kimchi, tofu, cottage cheese, yogurt, shoyu, natto, etc.
- There are tested supplements sold in the market that can help to boost the immune system. Click here to check the best supplements with an affordable price. These supplements helps to boost the energetic stimulation.