India vitamin B1 market is expected to grow at a steady rate during the forecast period. The India vitamin B1 market is driven by the changing lifestyle patterns and eating habits among the population in the country. This in turn causes deficiency of vitamins and important minerals causing various diseases such as Beriberi, among others. This in turn has increased the demand for vitamin B1 supplements thereby positively influencing the market growth over the next five years. Furthermore, growing health consciousness among the population is expected to fuel the market growth through FY2026. Also, increasing per capita healthcare expenditure in the country is further expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market growth over the next few years.
The India vitamin B1 market is segmented based on product type, source, form, dosage strength, distribution channel, application, end user, company and region. Based on product type, the market can be categorized into thiamine nitrate type, thiamine hydrochloride type and others. The thiamine nitrate type is expected to dominate the market through FY2026. This can be ascribed to the fact that thiamine nitrate is the most commonly available form of thiamine which can also be converted to thiamine hydrochloride.
The major players operating in the India vitamin B1 market are Meteoric Biopharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., Alpspure Lifesciences Private Limited, GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd, DSM Nutritional Products India Pvt. Ltd., Crystal Pharma, Qualitek Pharma Pvt. Ltd., Biophore India Pharmaceuticals Private Limited, Prachi Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., Helichem Laboratories Pvt Ltd, Otto Chemie Pvt Ltd and others. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
To Get Full Report : https://www.techsciresearch.com/report/india-vitamin-b1-market/5140.html
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: FY2016-FY2019
Base Year: FY2020
Estimated Year: FY2021
Forecast Period: FY2022–FY2026
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of India vitamin B1 market from FY2016 to FY2019.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of India vitamin B1 market from FY2020 to FY2026 and growth rate until FY2026.
- To classify and forecast India vitamin B1 market based on product type, source, form, dosage strength, distribution channel, application, end user, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the India vitamin B1 market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for India vitamin B1 market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in India vitamin B1 market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in India vitamin B1 market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in India vitamin B1 market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of India vitamin B1 market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Vitamin B1 manufacturers/ suppliers/ distributors
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to vitamin B1
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]