Invisible braces in Lahore is a new and advanced treatment that manages to correct the defects of the teeth without the need to use the classic brackets.
What is invisible braces In Lahore?
Invisible braces in Lahore is a new and advanced treatment that manages to correct the defects of the teeth without the need to use the classic brackets. The invisible braces technique is based on the creation of clear aligners or splints that fit perfectly and individually to each of the teeth.
This modern treatment has become the most used alternative by those patients who do not want to wear braces and are looking for a solution to their problems of deviation in the position of the teeth, crowding, overbite, etc.
The biggest advance of this treatment, and the big difference with conventional braces, is that the aligners are not fixed or attached to the teeth, so they can be removed to eat and to brush the teeth. They are also made of a transparent material that makes them very discreet and practically invisible to the naked eye.
Advantages of invisible braces:
Like conventional braces, invisible braces in Lahore seeks to restore the balance between the function of the mouth and the distribution of the teeth, together with the aesthetic improvement of the teeth.
This type of braces has some advantages that make it one of the best and most desired BRACE solutions:
- Better aesthetics and greater discretion. This is one of the biggest advantages for many patients. The transparent aligners are practically imperceptible to the eye, since in the vast majority of cases the transparent splint is all that is needed. This makes this treatment the most aesthetic and discreet that currently exists, as it achieves great results without affecting the patient's appearance and smile.
- Better oral hygiene. To avoid damage and deterioration, the splints should be removed before each meal or for cleaning and brushing the teeth. This fact becomes a great advantage, since it prevents food debris from being trapped in the aligners, unlike what happened with traditional braces, which allows to maintain optimal dental hygiene during the correction process.
- Comfort during treatment. Another great advantage of this system is that the aligner is not attached to the teeth. As it is a non-fixed BRACE, the patient can rest for a few minutes a day. Although, yes, to achieve an optimal result in the given time, it is recommended to wear the aligners a minimum of 20 hours a day.
- Less discomfort during treatment. Invisible braces use a modern technique that corrects the position of the teeth in a gentler, but faster way than classic treatments. This creates less discomfort and pain for the patient during the dental alignment and correction process.
- Avoid tooth wear. Like other treatments, thanks to the fact that the denture is positioned correctly, it helps the teeth fit perfectly, protecting them from the wear of their enamel caused by a bad bite and deviations.
Phases of invisible Braces treatment:
The treatment of invisible braces in Lahore uses the latest technology and the most advanced techniques to correct dental problems in a faster period of time in most cases than the classic processes.
Although it depends on each case, this treatment usually achieves the maximum results between 9 and 18 months, on average. These are the phases that a patient with invisible orthodontics usually goes through:
1. First appointment and review. First of all, you have to make an appointment with a specialist in invisible braces, so that you can assess whether this type of treatment is the ideal one to solve the dental problems and disorders of each patient.
2. 3D scanner or mold. Once the study is approved and the treatment has been assessed, using an advanced 3D scanner, images and models of the mouth are taken to make a virtual projection. This is one of the main characteristics of invisible braces, since, through the use of the most modern technology, the specialist can make a precise and exact projection of how long the treatment will last.
3. Preparation of the transparent aligners. Thanks to the latest advances in 3D printing, custom-made transparent retainers are created to correct the positional problems presented by the patient's teeth.
4. These aligners will be changed periodically. Each aligner corresponds to a phase of the treatment until the perfect alignment of the teeth is achieved.
5. Appointment and periodic reviews during treatment. Once a month approximately, the patient will have to go to his clinic so that the specialist can analyze how the correction process is going. At these appointments, the replacement of the aligners and the projection of the following weeks of treatment are usually performed. One can also check Guide to Getting Orthodontic Braces.
6. Enjoy a new smile. Once the invisible braces in Lahore treatment is finished, the patient will enjoy a completely new smile. Thanks to invisible orthodontics, you will improve the patient's dental health and the way they smile at the world.