Infertility is affecting several couples in India. But, thanks to IVF Treatment. Now, infertility in women is magically curable through the process of IVF treatment.
Being mentally prepared to become parents and not being able to able to conceive can be very frustrating and disheartening. But, from the past few years, IVF treatment has helped numerous couples successfully conceive a child in very amusing way. As per the recent survey, more than 7 million children are born through the IVF process in India.
But couples have lots of queries before going for this treatment. Such as
- How IVF will happen,
- What techniques will doctors use,
- IVF process,
- Whether IVF is successful,
- The cost of the IVF treatment, and so on.
In India, there are many IVf centers providing IVf treatment and making infertile couples dream come true. We approached to Dr Namita Kotia, the IVF specialist from Aastha Fertility Care in Jaipur, to have proper insight about IVF treatments.
Thereupon we could provide all the information in this article helping you to clear all your queries regarding IVF treatment.
What is IVF Treatment?
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) is a medically advanced treatment falling under artificial reproduction technique, ART. Various processes like IVF, IUI, ICSI are treatments that try to carry out conceiving process in man- made technique rather than the organic way. In the same context, test-tube baby is a process of fertilizing woman’s eggs in test tube, so that they can conceive a child. In this, doctors collect male sperm and mature it with female eggs outside women’s body and then transfer it back it into the female’s uterus.
Main causes of infertility are blockage in tubes, low sperm count, etc. do not allow the natural process to work smoothly.
For women suffering from infertility issues, IVF treatment has come as magical dust making their wish come true.
Steps Included in IVF Process
IVF treatment is a multistep procedure. The step-wise procedure is explained below:
Process of IVF Treatment
Ovarian Stimulation- In this process, Firstly, doctors prescribe a course of IVF drugs that will help to generate 12-15 fertilize eggs. Thus, in this process, patients’ blood tests and ultrasounds are done. Before, the sample egg collection, in order to get the high quality egg IVF specialist prescribe hormone injection.
Egg Collection- Later, after injecting anesthesia, the IVF specialists collect the eggs.
Sperm Production- During this procedure, a male’s sperm sample is retrieved.
Fertilization- Further, the male’s sperm and egg are kept together for fertilization.
Embryos Transfer- After 2 to 3 days from the above process, they put the embryos back into the uterus.
Embryo Freezing- Some embryos are freeze through cryopreservation for future use.
Pregnancy Test– And lastly, a pregnancy test is done after 2 weeks to check whether the IVF cycle is successful.
What is the Cost of IVF Treatment?
The cost of IVF treatment varies from city to city. So, the average cost of the IVF falls between Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 8,00,000. But, IVF center like Aastha Fertility Care charges a very decent amount for the treatment. Moreover, IVF treatment first facilities start from Rs. 6,000 only. We give the cost of the IVF process of the Aastha fertility Care below:
- Infertility workup with investigations- Rs.6000.00
- Diagnostics TVS– Rs.600.00
- Interventional TVS (cyst aspiration)- Rs.7,000.00
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy & laparoscopy- Rs.18,000.00
- Operative hysteroscopy &/or laparoscopy- Rs.30,000.00
- Tubal recanalization- Rs.30,000.00
- VEA- Rs.18,000.00
- IVF-ET (Single Attempt)- Rs.80,000.00
- IVF-ET-ICSI- Rs.85,000.00
- Freezing of semen (1 year)- Rs.1,500.00
- TESA, PESA/Per Cycle- Rs.7,000.00
- CRYO freezing of embryos
- Initial deposit- Rs.10,000.00
- Every 6 months- Rs.5,000.00
- FET (Frozen embryo transfer cycle)– Rs.30,000.00
Risk Included with the IVF Treatment
IVF can cause a few of the minor risks during the process. But we can easily cure these risks. Given below are the risks that the IVF can cause:
- hot flushes feeling down or irritable headaches restlessness
- ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome
- Mild bruising and soreness at the injection site
- Nausea and, occasionally, vomiting
- Temporary allergic reactions,
- Breast tenderness and increased vaginal discharge Mood swings and fatigue
What are the Causes of Women Infertility
The major reason that lead to women infertility are as follows
- The problems in the Menstrual cycle
- Failure to ovulate( polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).aging etc…) Blocked or damaged Fallopian tubes.
- If the egg is not getting mature properly.
- Uterine fibroids.
Why Aastha Fertility Care is Know for Providing Best IVF Treatment
Aastha Fertility Care offers a friendly environment to the patients. As per the survey, it has the highest success rate. Also, Aastha Fertility Care offers customized packages for every patient. Moreover, it has a highly experienced group of doctors and staff for treating their patients. And thus, for availing best test-tube baby you must visit Aastha Fertility Care.
What does Aastha Fertility Care offer to its Patient?
- A team of experienced doctors and staff.
- A decent IVF charges offered
- The maximum success rate of treatment.
- Advanced medical facilities.