Technology has reached such a scale that even unprecedented seems a small word. For people exploring avenues which will make them richer in a shorter time than their counterparts, technologies are what they should be into.
There are a very few employers today hiring for cube editing of Java codes or hiring those with the knowledge of PowerBuilder. Learn blockchain technology in the infancy period and it will give you the boost to stay away from the competition. Here’s why you must learn blockchain technology:
- High paying jobs: The blockchain is paying a handsome salary to people who know blockchain. The roles and designations vary from a senior software engineer in cryptocurrency to an analyst, developer, trader, mining technician, systems engineer, sales associate, cloud engineer, bitcoin stack developer, and to a research analyst. Not just the banking industry, it’s slated to change the face of many industries.
- Leveraging blockchain in other industries: Just like big data is being used cross-industrially and cross-functionally, blockchain also has its uses. A lot of new markets will be opened for blockchain, for example, energy resources, supermarkets, voting, healthcare, genomic technology, human resources management, and of course, the banking system. Think of the multitudinous opportunities it brings for people looking for jobs in this domain. Having blockchain certifications will do wonder for your career.
- The start of a new era: Since ARPANET or the internet technology boom, blockchain has made people excited for the first time. Yeah! Big data and data analytics are other such technologies. And together they will make people do business differently. It’s expected to grow exponentially till 2025. Now is the right time to explore it thoroughly to establish oneself steadily in the industry and to earn great profits in the future.
- Data security: Another aspect where blockchain certifications will pay you high returns are data security and identity protection. With the current systems, breaching of data and privacy isn’t very difficult. The credit card numbers, the tracking of individuals for their location, and activity on social media profiles and the content posted- all of it is under serious threat with current web versions and systems. With blockchain, all secret data is encrypted only for the end user to access it.
- Universal market architecture: Blockchain is a DTL (Distributed Ledger Technology) where anyone from any location can be involved in the creation and maintenance of blocks. So, it wouldn’t be wrong to say it’s a market architecture for everyone involved and will cover everyone under its fold. This way all the information of the world, that is to say, the existing data, can be integrated with this new one.
If you wish to enter this exciting new world of opportunities, then the ultimate solution is to learn blockchain technology through blockchain certifications. There are many courses available for regular programs as well as online courses. This gives you the advantage to select the kind of program you want to, depending on your time availability and interest.