More than 24 million households in India lack access to LPG as a cooking fuel, forcing them to rely on firewood, coal, dung cakes, and another alternative fuels. The smoke generated by burning such fuels contributes to alarming household pollution and harms women's and children's health, causing various respiratory diseases and disorders.
According to a WHO report, women inhaling smoke from this fuel is equivalent to smoking up to 400 cigarettes in an hour. In addition, collecting firewood is a difficult job for women and children. Hence, there must be a domestic supply of gas.
Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) have been expanding their networks in order to expand the scope of petroleum products, including LPG, across the world. OMCs are naming new domestic gas agencies Navsari as LPG Distributors to ensure a smooth business process and ensure that LPG is available to households.
In In recent years, the application process is much simpler. Another plus is that there is a dedicated platform for the top gas agencies. We recommend the interested applicants read the entire article before submitting their domestic gas agency dealership application online.
How do you get a domestic gas agency?
The process for application for dealership of the gas agency is very simple. You can either do it online or offline. For online applications, you need to fill the online application form. For this, you need to go to the official website of the gas company. There are certain qualifying parameters for this. Only those who meet all of the required criteria will be shortlisted for the domestic gas agency dealership in the specified markets by the leading gas corporations. The following protocols will be followed for a new dealer appointment:
- Following the collection of relevant information from the application form.
- The completed application and photocopies of the land records should be submitted to the corporate office address mentioned on the application.
- The sales team will visit the proposed site and the technical team to determine the eligibility requirements and perform a technical assessment.
- The applicant who has been shortlisted should appear in front of the selection panel at the corporate office for review.
- Selected applicants will receive a Letter of Intent for a new distributorship if they meet all of the company's criteria.
- Total will be responsible for the facility's mechanical erection and commissioning, as well as any operations related to the facility's PESO license. The total would also guide, supervise, and control the civil construction and local NOC activities that would fall under the dealer's purview.
How to apply for the domestic gas agency in the Navsari franchise?
The offers for setting up a new domestic gas agency Navsari dealership for interested applicants comply with the specifications and meet all statutory requirements. Please keep the following in mind, if you want to join the rapidly growing gas company network:
- Most gas companies operate under two business models: DODO (Dealer Owned Dealer Operated) and CODO (Company Owned Dealer Operated), with different margins for each.
- The applicant must have an area of up to 10,000 sq. ft. (100,000 sq. ft.) site. However, for small format, you might look at sites with a minimum frontage of 70 feet and 4200 square feet.
- The applicant may either own or lease the property.
- The estimated cost of a DODO is Rs.70, 00,000*(this amount varies from one gas company to another company)
For domestic gas agency, you can contact the gas agency as they are one of the leading brands in India and completely dedicated to customer service, making lives better for many people across the country.