Management entrance exams are always a crucial stage for MBA aspirants during their academic career. During the preparation, day by day schedule changes, the study plan is modified, due to which such preparation months becomes tiring and difficult for students. But there is one such exam which is highly rewarding and easier compared to other tough exams such as CAT, GMAT etc. SNAP is that exam which is much more than many entrance tests. The fees, admission criteria, quality education etc is much better in SNAP institutes. I’ll also deliberate about the latest buzz Executive MBA through SNAP. Yes, are you also interested in Executive MBA through SNAP, then further read the article.
- What is Executive MBA through SNAP?
SNAP is always conducted once in a year. Executive MBA is the latest way of learning, which is adopted many management institutes and colleges in India. As everyone knows, the primary reason for the huge popularity of SNAP examination is the Symbiosis institutes. These Symbiosis institutes have also designed Executive MBA programmes for individuals. Every Symbiosis institutes is termed as one of the best MBA colleges in India. They have composed all the Executive MBA programs at an advanced level, which will be beneficial for many working professionals.
Executive MBA through SNAP is basically that students who crack this examination have the option to pursue their management degree on a part-time basis. They don’t have to sit daily in the classrooms; they will gain a deeper knowledge of business fields as non-profit organization. Especially such programmes are only for individuals who want to continue their education after a long break. They can pursue such programmes with less study expenditure. SNAP offers various facilities for working professionals. You can think upon an Executive MBA through SNAP examination before making a final call.
Also, visit Martin Polanco.
This was all about Executive MBA, and it will surely help you during your decision. Let’s now talk about SNAP examination, which is mandatory before Executive management programme or full-time management degree.
- Latest and updated details of SNAP 2019 examination
- Recently there were changes made to the exam pattern of SNAP examination. This year, the changes would be followed; hence, it’s essential for you to know about the new changes of SNAP examination.
- Now, the total number of questions is also changed. According to the latest exam pattern, there will be a total of 130 questions in the SNAP 2019 examination.
- Now, apart from MCQs, a special type of questions will also appear in the SNAP exam. Each special question will be of 2 marks.
- The total number of marks is 150, which are same as previous year exam pattern. Each section of the SNAP exam pattern would comprise of 35 questions with a weightage of 40 marks.
- Details about SNAP 2019 examination dates
SNAP 2019 official dates and exam schedule is not released by the Symbiosis International University (SIU) which is the authorized conducting body. According to the previous year stats, the exam would be conducted in December 2019. The SNAP registration process is likely to start in next month, which is August 2019. Students can refer the below dates till the official release of SNAP 2019 events dates.
|SNAP 2019 events||Important dates|
|Start of SNAP 2019 registration process||Final week of August 2019|
|End of SNAP 2019 registration process||Final week of November 2019|
|Deadline to pay SNAP 2019 application fee||Final week of November 2019|
|Release of SNAP 2019 admit card||First week of December 2019|
|Commencement of SNAP 2019 examination||Third week of December 2019|
|Announcement of SNAP 2019 answer key||Third week of December 2019|
|Declaration of SNAP 2019 results||First or Second week of January 2020|
The data mentioned above is collected from various resources. All the dates mentioned above are also based on previous year stats. These dates are tentative, but the official ones can be same or might differ slightly. Changes in SNAP 2019 are not expected; students can go through the revised exam pattern attentively and follow it.
- Essential details about SNAP 2019 admit card
- It is expected that SNAP 2019 admit card will be available to download before two weeks of examination. Test-takers will have around 14-15 days to download their admit cards.
- Admit cards can be easily downloaded from the official website of SNAP. Test-takers can download their respective admit cards with the help of login IDs. Issued SNAP admit cards will be offered for both national and international test-takers.
- Remember, if you lose your admit card, the official conducting body will not re-issue it again. You should check every detail on your admit card, especially the exam schedule, venue and candidate’s roll number.
- SNAP 2019 admit card will be the mandatory document which has to be carried on the exam day. A hard copy of the admit card will be applicable in the examination hall. If any candidate doesn’t carry his/her admit card will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- About SNAP 2019 results
- SNAP 2019 results will be released in January 2019. The actual date is not yet released. Students can download their results after the declaration from the official website of SNAP.
- Students can download their results just be entering their login Ids and passwords.
- It is advised that students download and keep a hard copy of their results for future reference.
- What is the selection process of SNAP 2019?
The selection procedure of SNAP 2019 is simple and consists of three stages after the written SNAP examination. Lucky candidates have to crack each stage of the selection procedure. The three stages of SNAP selection process are as follows:
- Group Exercise (GE)
- Personal interview (PI)
- Writing Aptitude Test (WAT)
Also Read - Top 10 Tips You Need to Crack SNAP Exam 2019
The official dates and schedule of selection process would be released after the declaration of results. Candidates who crack the SNAP examination will be called and prompted with the schedule of the selection process by Symbiosis International University.
This is the complete details of SNAP 2019; I hope all your queries will be answered through this article.
Best of Luck for SNAP!