AJEE 2019 or AISECT Joint Entrance Examination is conducted once in a year to provide Admission for B.Tech Program under the exam conducting university, AISECT University. For participating in this exam you are required to have a qualifying degree of 10+2 exam in PCM with minimum 45% marks. Students without a 10+2 degree certified by a recognized Board are not eligible to give the exam. The exam is going to be conducted in both online mode and offline mode by the 2nd week of April 2019. The Application Form is going to be published online on the official website by the first week of January 2019. If you are eligible to give the exam then fill out the Application Form and upload the necessary documents after scanning them. There are going to be objective type questions in this examination without any negative marking for the incorrect answers. The Admissions are going to be based on the marks obtained by the all the students in the examination. The students selected for Admission will complete the Selection Process once the Result is announced. Read the article to learn more about this examination.
Important Dates for the Examination
The official dates are not yet announced by the exam conducting authority. Check the tentative dates.
S.No. Main Events Dates
- Registration Begins 1st week of Jan 2019
- Registration Ends last week of April 2019
- Admit Card Releases 1st week of Apr 2019
- Offline Exam 2nd week of Apr 2019
- Online Exam 2nd to 4th week of Apr 2019
- Result Declaration 2nd week of May 2019
- You have to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria before applying for this examination. The Eligibility Criteria is to have a qualifying 10+2 degree from a recognized Board in Science (PCM as main subjects) with minimum 45% marks. The students who are going to give the final exam of 10+2 in the year 2019 are also eligible to apply for this examination.
- If you are Eligible then fill the online Application Form which is supposed to release by the 1st week of January 2019 tentatively. You have to open the official website to get the online Application Form.
- Fill out all the details carefully and upload the required photograph and documents after scanning them. You have to pay the Application Fee along with the Application Form. If the Application Fee is not paid then your Form will get cancelled.
- The last date to apply for the examination is the last week of April 2019. Candidates cannot get registered for the examination if they miss the last date.
AJEE Admit Card 2019
- The Admit Card is going to release by the 1st week of April 2019.
- You will receive the Admit Card on the official website only if your Application Form has been submitted successfully.
- Download the Admit Card and bring it on the day of the examination. You are not allowed to give the examination without the Admit Card.
- The exam is going to be conducted in both online and offline mode. The exam date is 2nd week of April 2019. The exam pattern for both the modes is the same.
- The questions will come in MCQ Pattern. The subjects in the examination are going to be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- +1 is given for every correct answer. There is no negative marking for this examination.
- There are going to be 100 questions in total. And the total number of marks in the examination is 100.
- The total duration of the examination is 2 hours.
- The Result will declare by the 2nd week of May 2019.
- The further Selection Process is going to be conducted on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the examination.
- The selected candidates are required to visit the University with all the necessary documents and the Admission Fee.
For any queries write to us in the comment box which is given below.