Let’s talk about building a house! We know that its Everyone’s dream to build a house on his own some get succeed in achieving it and some are still trying. Let’s hope that one day they may get their dreams full filled by them too. So the question is “what are the essentials to consider when planning to build your dream home”. Well start it this way that you are going to start your dream home in the near future and you are thinking about it all the time. Of course you must know that what you need in your house and what to have in your house, but point is you never gave it importance that what you don’t need and what you don’t want to have in your house.
When you plan to build your house you must see home architecture from different angles. In this article we will talk about those little things that matters a lot, but we never think about it as important as other things. For example Backshells, of course you haven’t heard about this term before but guess what? These Backshells plays an important role in building houses. And if you are to buy Backshells, then do some research on this and then select a company.
Now let’s discuss Little Things to Consider That Matters a Lot When Building a House
The things That Are Most Important
- The dimensions of your hallways
- Installment of Electrical switches
- How high Ceiling should be
- In what directions your doors should open
- Underground pipes are installation
- Natural and artificial light of your home
- As you will be building your house yourself so it’s your chance to build custom and hidden storages as well.
- Don’t forget to install the landline internet wiring beside every electric switch
- Interior design matters a lot, so have that thing in mind as well.
- Make your that your resting rooms are away from noisy areas
- Place enough storage cells in the room
- Should the living room be open to the kitchen side?
- Don’t forget to plan a playing area in the basement for the kids.
- Study Room is a must.
- Make sure you have enough drawers?
- Motion sensor lights can be used in side cupboards
- Bath interior matters a lot.
- Use defog mirrors
- Make sure to set the shower height according to you.
- Make sure you have designated place for BarBQ evenings
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor lightening matters a lot
- And Yes Irrigation system
- Parking area and Garage
- Most importantly Backyard cinema (If you have space than why not)
- Make sure you have place for Big appliances
- Space for Refrigerator
- Electric Switches
- Drinks storage
- Dining Table placement
- Make sure you install lights under cabinets
- Make sure kitchen is near entrance because it will be helpful in bringing in the groceries!
- Make sure you have space for pets as well
- Make cabins under stairs
If you ignore this part, you will end up making poor design. Keep in mind what is your life style and think about how you spend your life — do you plan overnight guests meet ups on a daily basis? Do you need a pool for pool parties? What about your interests and Gaming? The size of drawers and inside storage spaces are normally not given much importance in the planning and can be expensive to add after sometime. If you will keep in mind your lifestyle and routines you will make the best planning and designing
YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION
Before going for anything keep in mind that how much is your budget and then plan accordingly. These are many things that you can skip I mean they are not compulsory. So yes, you can pass on them this time, but can plan later.
CHOOSING A BUILDER
Finding a builder is easy, but finding a builder who will build exactly according to your plan will take some time. One thing you can do is that you can go for the company that works exactly on the same design that you want and second thing you can do is to have some research on them and check the reviews of people about their company. Once the selection process is done. Ask them questions like how much time they will take to complete your project.
I hope that these points made you rethink about your new home and with the help of this article you will end up making an effective and efficient plan for your house.
Ashlie Lopez is an experienced writer. She began her writing career with Techvando. Although she enjoys writing about a variety of topics, health care is her passion. She enjoys educating people and readers on how to live a healthier and happier life.