The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Medical Courier Market Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2018 - 2026” the global medical courier market was valued at 4,164.5 Mn in 2017 and expected to reach 5,958.0 Mn by 2026 at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, "Medical Courier Market 2026", which gives insights into Medical Courier in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.[Continue reading..]
Browse All Reports Of This Publisher: https://bit.ly/2Ey3PXz
The global medical courier market unveils dynamic growth during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026, attributed to expanding signs of progress in delivering quick transportation services to hospitals, medical laboratories, blood centers, and public health departments.
Medical courier ensure speedy supply of medical specimens or samples, healthcare products/equipment, and medical records to hospitals & clinics, diagnostic & clinical laboratories, dentist & orthodontist offices, pharmaceuticals & biotechnology industries, blood & tissue banks, public health departments, and law enforcement agencies/departments. Expansion of express delivery systems in developed nations is contributing to better healthcare delivery models with enhanced services.
Growth in same day medical courier service provision will also spur revenue growth globally. Few major factors assisting in the market growth are rising healthcare globalization and technological innovation coupled with rising demand for medical specimens or samples, surging number of service providers, and growing awareness across the globe.The growth of the market is mainly driven by growing international trade encouraged by the liberalization of trade through various free trade agreements (FTAs). Other factors driving the overall growth include expanded government spending on social care, and expanding home healthcare delivery models.
Developing medical tourism in countries like China, India, Brazil, and raising awareness about medical courier service providers in the local regions will gain traction in the coming years. Besides, restraining factors such as the staggering expense of private medical courier care services, on-time delivery with safety and absence of trained staff may hamper the growth of the global medical courier market.
Major players in this vertical are FedEx Corporation, DHL International GmbH, Americord Registry LLC, Network Global Logistics, United Parcel Service of America, Inc., Medical Couriers, Inc., Medical Courier Services Ltd., Aylesford Couriers Ltd., CitySprint (UK) Ltd, MedLine Express Services Inc., IntelliQuick Delivery, Inc., Blaze Express Courier Service, and others.
Browse Here For Full Report: https://bit.ly/2Ey3PXz
- The report presents the brief overview of Medical Courier Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Medical Courier products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Medical Courier projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Medical Courier solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Medical Courier over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Medical Courier implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Medical Courier by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Get Sample: https://bit.ly/2TfpQVb