The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Medical Practice Management Software Market - Growth, Future Prospects, Competitive Analysis, 2018 - 2026,” the global medical practice management software market was valued at US$ 230.8 Mn in 2017, and is expected to reach US$ 560.8 Mn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 10.6% from 2018 to 2026.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, "Medical Practice Management Software Market 2026", which gives insights into Medical Practice Management Software in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.[Continue reading..]
Browse All Reports Of This Publisher: https://bit.ly/2FivHRB
As per the latest research citing provided by World Health Organization (WHO), by 2020 chronic diseases will be responsible for 75% of the deaths worldwide. Chronic disease can be prevented with early consultation and medical intervention by healthcare providers worldwide. IT enabled solutions and services have undergone technical revolution in the last decade which has provided excellent healthcare services. Medical practice management software are integrating physicians, pharmacists, nurses and patients on a single platform to counteract the exorbitant economic burden associated with delayed healthcare services.
Currently standalone software are representing the largest market share in the product segment for medical practice management software market. Capability to perform activities offline, simplicity and easy to operate are few positive features which garner attraction among healthcare providers throughout the globe. Integrated software will be dominating in the near future on account of the mandate sanctioned by global healthcare authorities to integrate the electronic health records (HER) of patients with multiple medical centers. It drastically reduces economic burden associated with healthcare.
Web based solutions are currently leading the delivery segment for medical practice management software market. The inherent features of web based solutions are user friendly interface, dashboards, reports and interactive screens available to promote smooth execution of daily operations. Cloud based solutions are becoming popular on account of its beneficial features such as large storage capacity, flexibility to provide access to multiple users in real time mode and low maintenance cost.
Software based companies providing healthcare services are Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., AthenaHealth, Cerner Corporation, EPIC Systems, eClinicalWorks, GE Healthcare, Greenway Health LLC, McKesson Corporation, Meditech and Vitera Healthcare Solutions.
Browse Here For Full Report: https://bit.ly/2FivHRB
- The report presents the brief overview of Medical Practice Management Software Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Medical Practice Management Software products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Medical Practice Management Software projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Medical Practice Management Software solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Medical Practice Management Software over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Medical Practice Management Software implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Medical Practice Management Software by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Get Sample: https://bit.ly/2TkSnsF