Embark on the journey of the Self and inner-peace through the art of meditation. Learn the purest meditation methods and techniques during meditation courses in India.
Meditation is a journey of attaining mental peace and further unfolding the inner layers of the Self. The practices of meditation pacify the mind and help attain a state of consciousness which means experiencing clarity, love, and groundedness like never before.
The art of meditation follows a particular order and definite principles that become a means of calming the self, letting go of the negativity, and exploring the inner dimensions of the Self. Mediation is a practice done to attend the inner complexes, immaturities, and bad habits. As we become aware of these complexes and habits, we can give full attention to them and further clear them out. Only then we can find inner peace and relaxation.
The Meditation courses in India are the excellent opportunities for you to learn and practice the meditation techniques of the Vedic system that can help you become clear, relaxed, and inwardly focused.
Take the meditation courses in Rishikesh and Kerala to learn the ancient meditation exercises transforming your mind and intellect on a deeper level. Here are some of the techniques:
1. Yoga Nidra: The Yoga Nidra or Yogic Sleep is a meditative art integral to yoga practices. It is the traditional practice of restful awareness that rejuvenates the mind and invigorates the body of a practitioner. By enrolling in yoga teacher training in Kerala, you can learn the 10 steps of performing the Yoga Nidra. On a deeper level, you can experience these benefits:
• Reduction in stress levels
• Restoration of body temperature and blood pressure
• Activation of the nervous system
• An intimate connection with the Self
2. Mantra Chanting: During meditation courses in India, you gain an insight into the power of mantra chanting and its practices. Mantra chanting is a meditative practice of repeating sacred Sanskrit mantras for intensifying the mindfulness. For years, chanting has been a part of connecting with the spiritual side for the yogis and meditators. When you chant the mantra in a group or individually, you become absorbed in the vibrations that allow you to fade away from the distractions and give you a chance to move within. So, this is a step towards a blissful state of mind.
3. Dance Meditation: The art form of dance is closely connected to spiritual practices and religious worship. As you indulge in the recreational activity of dance, you liberate yourself from the thoughts and experience ecstasy. Dance meditation is a technique where you focus your mind on rhythm, attentiveness, and intuitiveness.
• Dancing is a means of exploring authentic self. As your body is energized through movements, it becomes a focal point of spiritual power and less of a solid mass that allows you to delve deeper into your feelings.
• In dance meditation, the rhythm affects your physical, mental, and spiritual being. It affects the heartbeat, breathing, and psychological process in remarkable ways.
4. Watchfulness: In this exercise, you sit in a cross-legged posture with eyes closed and practice watchfulness. Watchfulness is the technique of paying close attention to the fleeting sensations of the body and mind. As you watch your thoughts and feelings without any judgment, soon your awareness becomes strong and the radiation of the awareness dispels the darkness in your life.
5. Introspection: During the yoga teacher training in Kerala, you get to involve in mindful meditation exercises for deep introspection. In this process, you introspect the deepest layers of yourself and become aware of the feelings in the mind and body both. Introspection is a technique to tap into the limitless potential of the subconscious mind and to embrace profound transformations. “He who knows others is wise; he who knows himself is enlightened.” -- Lao Tzu
Open up avenues of immense joy and come closer to the true self during Meditation courses in India.