The Most Poisonous Snakes In The World are from the families of Elapidae,Viperidae,Atracatasp, Ididae and some of Colubirdae. There are more than 3400 species of snakes of which 600 are are the most poisonous snakes in the world. Toxicity of snakes poison is measured in LD 50, snakes with the lowest values are considered to be the most poisonous.
Here is the list ofworld’sfive most poisonous snakes
- RATTLE SNAKE: It is the only snake from America belonging Pit Vipers Family.Rattle snake are easily identifiable because of the rattling telltale. Its venom causes rupture in tissues, organ failure, blood clotting, drooling, paralysis and difficulty in breathing which may lead to death.
- DEATH ADDER: The most deadly snake found in Australia and New Guinea, they hunt for other snakes and and look like vipers it can inject 40-100 mg of venom within LD 0.4mg-0.5mg/kg it’s the fastest striking snake and its venom must not be left untreated. Deathadder’s venom can cause paralysisand death within 6 hours.
- VIPERS: Another most deadly poisonous specie of snakes is vipers found commonly all over the world especially in Middle East, CentralAsia, India China and SoutheastAsia. They are quick tempered and often very active after rains. Its venom may cause bleeding from gums, falling heart rate, low blood pressure. Discoloration may occur due to leakage of red blood cells.
- COBRA : It is considered as the most deadliest and scariest snake of its specie it can spit its venom for 3 meters containing Neurotoxin which interrupts nerves signal transmission also causes nausea, vomiting. Diarrhea, convulsion, abdominal pain, paralysis, dizziness, cardiac arrest, respiratory failure leading to death within 30minutes.
- BLACK MAMBA:It isfound in the African continent. Black Mamba is the fastest land snake with fastest striking precision causing immediate death. It is the most poisonous snake in the world can strike back 12 times in a row, itsvenom contains fast acting neurotoxin the victim feelsdouble vision, excessive salivation, cardiac toxicity, paralysis, convulsions and loss of muscle control depending upon the bite death may occur within 15 Minto 3 hours if left untreated.
It’s not easy to identify between poisonous and non-poisonous snakes their deed is not to kill you but too slid alone in peace so whenever you comeacross a snake let it go off peacefully.