mSpy is one of the latest innovations in technology for monitoring the usage of mobile app, especially for your kids. It is basically a mobile monitoring app that you can install onto your child's phone so you can keep a track of his or her phone calls, social media activity, instant messages, locations, and much more. Upon installation, the app runs in the background and disappears entirely. Your child will never get to know that you are monitoring the activities from the other end. mSpy checks the child's phone activity and sends a detailed report to your registered account online. You can check the report from any device and know your child's activities from afar.
Launched in 2010, it has become one of the most popular monitoring software programs in the world. The application is user-friendly, can be used by non-technical people, even older people like grandmothers, etc. It is secure, reliable, and works on both jailbroken and non-jailbroken iOS devices. It is developed both for iOS and Android users and thus has captured a greater range of the market. The installation is simple and only takes a few minutes. mSpy allows you to use your smartphone to spy on your child's social media and learn what they are talking about. You can also track their location with their phone. Click here for a detailed mspy comparison and review on sfweekly.com.
Let us discuss the Features of mSpy :
There are two editions, Basic and Premium, which are compatible with iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. A list of Premium Plan features is provided below:
1. Messages- Get access to the sent and received text messages, even if they have been removed from the phone.
2. Call Logs: You can view call history and find out who and when they call with one click. You can get additional details such as phone numbers, names, dates, and the duration of calls.
3. Access to instant messages: Scan their messaging apps like WhatsApp, Skype, and social networking sites like Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram, etc. This feature is only available on jailbroken iOS and rooted Android devices.
4. Key patterns: mSpy records all keystrokes your child tries in their Android phone. This feature is only available for Android mobile phones for OS version 4.0 and above.
5. View gallery: You can see every photo your child has taken or a video he/she's recorded.
6. Check Web Activities: You can view their web browsing history, search history, and the web pages they have visited.
7. Emails History: You can read all emails sent and received on the mobile phone. You can even access emails sent through Gmail and other email clients.
8. You can view all the apps installed on your child's phone and also block specific apps and websites.
9. Location Tracking: This feature records mSpy's GPS location, and it also uploads it so you can see where your child has been throughout the day. A map shows his or her location in real time.
10. Call blocking: In case you wish to block any number, you can log in to your mSpy account and click on 'Device Management', then enter those numbers you wish to block.
Review of MSpy
As a leading parental control software that has lots of features, Mspy is a good option for parental control and social media monitoring. Using Mspy, parents can monitor their kids' computer and phone activities. With mSpy you get everything you need from a mobile monitoring tool. A Web-based control panel and excellent customer support make it an excellent choice for parents. The best part is that it works on all major operating systems and has a very user-friendly interface.