The latest market report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Neuroprosthetics Market - Growth, Future Prospects, Competitive Analysis, 2018 - 2026,” the global neuroprosthetics market was valued at US$ 5.55 Bn in 2017 and expected to reach US$ 15.81 Bn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 12.3% from 2018 to 2026.
Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, "Neuroprosthetics Market 2026", which gives insights into Neuroprosthetics in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.[Continue reading..]
Browse All Reports Of This Publisher: https://bit.ly/2zVZAD1
Neuroprosthetics involve merger of engineering, biotechnology and neurology applications for treatment and management of several neurological conditions, facilitating restoration of lost movements. Technological advancements have led to development of personalized neuroprosthetics and rehabilitation for neural impairments. Spinal, cochlear and retinal implants are the most prominent examples of technological progress in this field. Additionally, increasing prevalence of neurological disorders occurring both from age or trauma is another key factor supporting the growth of this market.
Conversely, such devices are costly and therefore can be afforded only by patients with high disposable incomes. Implantation of these devices also require significant amount of skill. This has led to greater adoption of neuroprosthetics concentrated in developed markets. Whereas middle- and low-income countries still struggle with the adoption of neuroprosthetics. Awareness also plays a critical role in determining the demand for these therapeutic solutions. Therefore, in emerging markets, improvement in knowledge of neuroprosthetics and government initiatives for improving healthcare conditions are imperative to open market penetration opportunities.
The profiles of such players are also studied in this report based on parameters namely, business overview, product portfolio, financial information, and key developments. The prime players operating in the global neuroprosthetics market are Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cochlear Limited, LivaNova, PLC, MED-EL, NeuroPace, Inc., Medtronic Plc, NDI Medical LLC, Nervo Corp., Retina Implant AG, Second Sight Medical Products, Inc., Sonova Holding AG, Cyberonics, Inc., St. Jude Medical, Inc. and BrainGate Company.
Browse Here For Full Report: https://bit.ly/2zVZAD1
- The report presents the brief overview of Neuroprosthetics Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Neuroprosthetics products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Neuroprosthetics projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Neuroprosthetics solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Neuroprosthetics over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Neuroprosthetics implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Neuroprosthetics by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Get Sample: https://bit.ly/2SU3ROt