Nighthawk AC2200 X4S tri-band (EX7500) WiFi range extender with patented FastLane technology increase your home’s WiFi 20x faster so that you can enjoy uninterrupted WiFi all over your home.
Unlike other range extenders, Nighthawk X4S (EX7500) keeps the same WiFi name (SSID) and passcode (password) you already have. So, without any fear enjoy the seamless internet/WiFi speed like never before.
www.mywifiext.net new extender setup: Roam freely room-to-room while streaming live TV shows, online movies or on a video call without any fear of interruption, signal breakage or needing to restart.
Nighthawk AC2200 X4S tri-band (EX7500) FastLane3 technology delivers up to 100% boosted WiFi performance compared to typical range extenders by creating a dedicated wireless link to your internet. In addition, the Nighthawk Mesh technology empowers the Nighthawk X4S to enhance your existing internet range with high-performance, seamless WiFi at the just push of a button.
20x Faster Internet Speed and Range without fear of Bandwidth Drop
X4S tri-band with Patented FastLane3 Technology provides continuous and uninterrupted high-speed of a WiFi connection to your devices (wired or wireless) by maximizing the existing bandwidth.
Enjoy the benefit of connecting Nighthawk AC2200 X4S tri-band (EX7500) to your devices in the dedicated 5GHz band without reducing the extender bandwidth or signal breakage.
One WiFi Name: No More Switching To SSIDs
Nighthawk X4S (EX7500) creates a seamless network throughout your home from your courtyard to the backyard, from the balcony to your terrace by using the same SSID (WiFi network name) as your existing WiFi router.
Your smart WiFi devices like smartphones, computers, and laptops will remain connected to the same network name (SSID) as you move around your house from the top floor to your ground floor.
Other range extenders create separate WiFi network name (SSID) than existing router’s WiFi, causing disconnecting and reconnecting of the internet again and again.
Smart Roaming: Seamless Coverage for Your Mobile Devices
Nighthawk X4S (EX7500) smart roaming intelligently connects all your mobile devices to the optimal internet for 4K streaming, surfing, online gaming and more. You can now enjoy uninterrupted streaming on YouTube, Hulu, or Netflix, even as you move around freely all over the house.
Works Easily with Your Existing WiFi Router or ISP Gateway
Aren't you getting enough WiFi from your ISP (Internet Service Provider)? Netgear extender setup (EX7500) via www.mywifiext.net login page perk up your existing WiFi range with high-performance, seamless WiFi.
Simply plug your Netgear device in the same room where you have plugged in your main router and you are done.
Netgear WiFi Extender Setup: The Easiest Way To Fix WiFi Problems
- Open a web browser onto your device that is connected with your range extender properly. But before anything else, make sure that the firmware on your existing WIFi router is up-to-date.
- Type mywifiext in the URL bar of your opened web browser.
- Hit Enter and provide the default or your personalized log in details when prompt.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions given on Netgear Genie setup page and configure your EX7500 with ease.
- Mywifiext.net is the web address for new extender setup process on your Windows computer. On the other hand, you can also use this web address for changing the security settings on your Netgear device.
- Mywifiext local is used for configuring range extender on your iOS, MAC, and Apple devices.
- Make sure that your EX7500 is connected to Netgear_ext (default network).
- Your range EX7500 must run the latest and updated version of firmware
- Make sure you have the right login details to access the mywifiext setup page.
- For any help, contact our technical department at 1-888-961-4011 (toll-free).