North America hard seltzer market is anticipated to witness a robust CAGR during the forecast period on account of increasing consumption of alcoholic beverages and growing preference of consumers towards low alcohol containing flavored drinks. Hard seltzers are gaining huge popularity among younger population in North America as they are low in calorie and are suitable for health conscious consumers. Furthermore, increasing online sales of liquor and rise in number of cafes & bars in the region are also contributing to the growing demand for hard seltzers. With launch of new flavors and wider penetration of the product, North America hard seltzer market is expected to undergo significant growth through 2025.
North America hard seltzer market can be categorized based on type, ABV content, distribution channel and region. Based on ABV content, the market can be categorized into less than 5%, more than 5%. Hard seltzers containing less than 5% ABV content are high in demand in the region and are further expected to dominate the market in terms of revenue during the forecast period. The reasons can be attributed to more brands offering low ABV content hard seltzer and their increasing demand among health conscious consumers. Based on country, United States holds a significant market share in North America hard seltzer market as the country is home to some leading alcohol brands. Moreover, the high population of alcohol consuming people also makes United States a bigger market for hard seltzer manufacturers.
The major players operating in the North America Hard Seltzer market are White Claw Hard Seltzer (Mark Anthony Brands International), Anheuser-Busch InBev , Constellation Brands (Corona Seltzer), Boston Beer Company (Truly Hard Seltzer), San Juan Seltzer Inc., MillerCoors (Henry's Hard Sparkling Water), Diageo (Smirnoff Seltzers), Molson Coors (Vizzy Hard Seltzer), Boathouse Beverage Co., Future Proof Brands LLC and Lift Bridge Brewing Co., among others. Market leaders are adopting strategies such as new product launches, partnerships, collaborations, joint ventures and mergers & acquisitions to strengthen their position in North America hard seltzer market.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021–2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of North America hard seltzer market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of North America hard seltzer market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
- to classify and forecast North America hard seltzer market based on type, ABV content, distribution channel, company and country.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the North America hard seltzer market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for North America hard seltzer market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in North America hard seltzer market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for North America hard seltzer market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in North America hard seltzer market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in North America hard seltzer market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of hard seltzer manufacturers across North America. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the manufacturers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the presence of all major players across North America.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of North America hard seltzer market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these services and end users for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Hard Seltzer system manufacturers/ suppliers/ distributors
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to hard seltzer
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as hard seltzer manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]