The more we recognize, the more we appreciate the goodness of pure and authentic cow ghee. It blows us every day with its amazing aroma that enriches and improves the taste and health quotient of our meals. Cow ghee, in its many forms, has the ability and endless versatility to adjust, adapt, and dissolve itself to bring out the best for you.
A Perfect Ingredient for Your Recipes
- Desi ghee for high heating food preparation: There are lots of cooking oils available in the market but the healthy alternative for our body is pure cow ghee. It is best for high-heat cooking methods like stir-frying, sautéing, or roasting.
- A delicious ingredient in baked recipes: Ghee gives a unique and distinctive taste to your breads, cookies, muffins, or other baked goods while enhancing their aroma. It works well for either sweet or piquant recipes too!
- Popcorn topping: Take a bowl of popcorn and top it up with some melted ghee. You can also add some herbs and spices with ghee for enhancing its flavour.
A Storehouse of Nutrients
Desi ghee is a part of traditional food in Indian households. For thousands of years, it has been used in Indian cooking, Ayurvedic medicine, and even in personal grooming. It is also known as clarified butter that is prepared from liquefied butter by separating out the pure, cleansed fat and leaving behind the milk solids and lactose. It is solid when cold and liquid at room temperature with a high smoking point of 2520C. There are a number of the wonderful health edges offered by desi ghee if consumed in the right proportions:
- Ghee helps with the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins and minerals that boost the immunity of the body.
- Providing a rich supply of butanoic acid to the body, it helps lowering inflammation and improves the digestive system.
- It also facilitates the removal of poisons while eliminating toxins from the body and acts as one of the best remedy for constipation.
- As a superfood it increases the body’s ability to soak up vitamins & minerals from food, thereby building up your immunity and helping in the battle against cancer and alternative heart diseases.
- The amino acid present in ghee mobilizes and helps in burning those unwanted fats, thus promoting weight loss when consumed within the right proportion.
- Consuming ghee within right proportion adds glow to your skin while acting as an anti-ageing ingredient, fade wrinkles, skin disorder scars, and burns.
Properties of Pure Cow Ghee
- Shelf-stable due to its low moisture content: Ghee won’t turn rancid at room temperature like butter and retains its original flavour and freshness for up to a year without refrigeration.
- High Smoke Point: The temperature at which the oil begins to smoke and generate toxic fumes and harmful free radicals is nearly 500°F, which is higher than most cooking oils and much higher than ordinary butter’s smoke point of 350°F.
- Stimulates the digestive system: Ghee stimulates the secretion of stomach acids to aid in digestion, while other fats and oils, can slow down the body’s digestive process and sit heavy in the stomach.
- Suitable for the lactose intolerant: Ghee is produced when butter is clarified, meaning all traceable amounts of lactose and casein are removed. Though tiny amounts of lactose or casein can remain, they exist at a level low enough not to cause concern for a Paleo dieter or those with lactose or casein intolerance.
If you want to buy cow ghee in online stores, alone you will get the lists of more than 300 options starting from 100 ml to 15 ltr packaging. The varieties are fascinating and brands compete with each other to get customer’s trust. But how can you identify which ghee is best for your overall health? The purity of desi ghee depends on the percentage of fat content, where the quality is better when the fat content goes up. By understanding my reader’s concern and their needs who want to choose natural and organic ghee for their nutritional and wellness benefits, I will recommend Nova dairy pure cow ghee.
This brand remains transparent with their dairy products and with their content within the product. It has gained the trust of many households in India and you can go and visit their website to know more about their desi ghee and other dairy products too with available size packaging according to your demands. You can also reach your nearest Nova cow ghee suppliers for the same. It all depends on you to choose the right product according to your needs.