A basic introduction on Slow-carb diet
All we need to know before going further to this write up is the definition of the slow-carb diet. A slow-carb diet is something which restricts the amount of carbohydrates that a person consumes. The term slow-carb diet became popular in the year 2007 when an American author Tim Ferriss first mentioned about it in his blog post. In that post Tim Ferriss also mentioned that how anyone can lose 20 lbs without doing any exercise, just raise a bar on the typical food habits.
About the details of the Slow-carb diet
First and foremost thing is to do the starch elimination and anyone should restrict him/herself from having any kind of sweet products. Beside the vegetable items like spinach, broccoli etc. some of the non-vegetarian items like fish, eggs need to be grabbed in a continuous manner. Tea and coffee can be taken maximum two cups a day, provided it should be drunk sugar-free. One thing to be strictly followed is that, all the dairy products are totally discarded from this list, although the cottage cheese is allowed as it consists of very less amount of carbohydrates.
Maintain these above schedules for the first week, and then do the routine healths check up. You will get to feel the slight amount of change in your body movement.
Why the slow-carb diet is considered healthy?
By having the slow-carb diet continuously, helps anyone to burn the fats that were gaining by grabbing the other traditional foods. By reducing the amount of fat also helps to cool down your body temperature as always. In a research it has been seen that, after the finishing of the slow-carb diet course; there were more than 80% of the people who have lost weight around 8.5 pounds whereas the remaining portion of people lost more or less than 8.5 pounds.
Some of the special recipes
- At Breakfast:- As per the metabolism hacking technique, the nutritionists mention that, it is a good habit to grab any food immediately after waking up, it helps in reducing the excess amount of fat in the body. 30 grams of protein should be eaten within the first 30 minutes of the waking up. Look at the simple breakfast menu to try:-
- Pumpkin pancakes
- Scrambled egg
- Coffee or tea without sugar
- Lunch special recipes:- Now let us look at some of the menus for the lunch as well as the dinner.
- Chicken Korma or the roasted chicken with the mixed vegetables
- The meatball curry of Turkey
- A healthy salad with full of vegetables
- Beef and the been chili
- Orange chicken
- Spinach chicken
- Roasted cauliflower and many more
- Beverage consumption during/after the lunch:- Water needs to be drunk as much as you can. Try to have drinks with zero calorific value. The following can be taken:-
- Diet soda (1 per day)
- Red wine (with limitation of 1-2 glass a day)
- Flavored drinks
Keep following these above mentioned tips to get the desire result.