Net banking in today's world has become a boon for everyone especially in this fast paced life of ours. Net banking makes all our lives 10 times easier and helps us perform all the banking activities quickly. This development has madr transfer of funds, checking statements, opening FD's and many others just at one click. It ensures safety of information, clears technical faults quickly and works at any time of the day. PNB net banking facility is also amongst one of them.
There are different kinds of net banking and are mentioned below in detail.
1. PNB cooperate net banking- This facility can be availed by any PNB cooperate customer with any KYC compliant. It gives you the benefit of registering instantly and helps you take on roles management option. It gives you any updates like account details or viewing statement or inquiry of cheque just at one go. The PNB net banking executives are always ready to help you with all the niche details. Helps you with easy fund transfer, manage transactions and pay bills too.
- The registration process takes place at the branch itself. One has to submit PNB-1212 form that can be obtained online or in the branch. This strengths the banking security and secures the site as well.
2. PNB retail internet banking- This new development has made the PNB net banking super easy. You can now choose to access it from anywhere and at anytime. It is the most convenient way of banking in today's time. Surprisingly this feature is made available For the NRI residents also.
Registration process of Net banking-
1. Online registration- For all those who currently are using their Debit card can visit the website www.netonb.com to register. Another way is www.pnbindia.com website or through it is quick.
2. Calling at the call centre - PNB has net banking toll free numbers 1800 103 2222/ 1800 180 2222.
3. Using ATM- Go to your nearest PNB ATM to register using ATN machine.
4. Branch- You can also go the PNB branch and submit a request form. PNB-1063.
About PNB HRMS (Human resource management system)
This feature of PNB HRMS parivaar is to speed up the implementation process of an act of year 2016 that was based on payroll processing and centralized salary requirements of the bank. It also main employee records, and gives out useful information. This development was done to reduced the extra work that goes around. It gives you some stop all information access option so that it is easier to gain any information regarding anyone. It has a given it a rigid framework and it is so much rapid. But that is why net banking has become good way to let people not go wrong in anything. So one HRMS'S most important activities include - performance appraisal, attendance, HR management information systems. Training management, employee information. Any kind of a pay is remaining is paid through this option. Though I love it but wasn't it just a dream that came in thoughts.