Credence Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has published its latest research, "Point Of Purchase (POP) Displays Market 2026", which gives insights into Point Of Purchase (POP) Displays in the Global market. The report determines the market size for 2018, along with forecasts until 2026. It is built using data and information sourced from exclusive databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis carried out by Credence Research’s team of industry experts.[Continue reading..]
Browse All Reports Of This Publisher: https://bit.ly/2C9No2B
In spite of predictions of online shopping spelling the demise of brick-and-mortar retailing, the physical store retailing is still going strong. According to a recent survey by TimeTrade, a Massachusetts-based software company, approximately 85% of all purchases worldwide still take place at the physical retail store rather online. Product interaction before the purchase remains the overriding factor driving sales through physical retail store. Point of Purchase displays are one of the major platforms that draw consumer’s attention and convey product benefits, thereby ensuring product interaction and influencing the pulse purchase. On the flip side, brick-and-mortar stores are under constant burden of charging low costs and hence are increasingly using POP displays as a sustainable merchandising solution. POP displays allow customers to try or interact with a product on their own, eliminating need for a sales executive and consequently limiting the overhead cost. In view of competitive environment in the retail industry, brands are investing huge amount on product marketing. Thus, adoption of aggressive product market strategies by brands is driving demand for POP displays globally. However, with advancements in technology and consumers becoming more accustomed to shopping online, demand for POP displays may witness a slowdown, especially during the second half of the forecast period.
Some of the leading manufacturers profiled in the study include DS Smith Plc., Sonoco Products Company, Smurfit Kappa Group Plc, International Paper Company, Georgia-Pacific LLC., Pratt Industries Inc., WestRock Company, Felbro, Inc., Marketing Alliance Group, Bling Bling Packaging & Displays, TPH Global Solutions, FFR Merchandising Company, Creative Displays Now, and U.S. Corrugated, Inc. among others.
Browse Here For Full Report: https://bit.ly/2C9No2B
- The report presents the brief overview of Point Of Purchase (POP) Displays Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Point Of Purchase (POP) Displays products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Point Of Purchase (POP) Displays projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Point Of Purchase (POP) Displays solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Point Of Purchase (POP) Displays over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Point Of Purchase (POP) Displays implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Point Of Purchase (POP) Displays by providing expected timeframes for implementation
Get Sample: https://bit.ly/2IVAOKV