Global probiotic cosmetic products market is expected to undergo significant growth until 2025 owing to increasing research & development activities in cosmetic sector by leading brands as well as growing preference of consumers towards organic cosmetic products. With rising concern towards their hair and skin, the consumers are willing to spend on products which can give most effective results. Also, the increasing number of working women who tend to spend more on cosmetic products is acting as a key factor behind the growth of global probiotic cosmetic products market. With manufacturers focusing on packaging and strong distribution network, the market is expected to witness substantial growth in the coming years.
Probiotic cosmetic products aim to restore balance to skin bacteria. Skin problems such as acne and pimples mostly occur due to imbalance in skin bacteria, hence the probiotic cosmetic products help in tackling these skin issues. Also, in hair care segment, probiotic cosmetic products help in controlling hair loss and restoring hair shine as they contain natural ingredients which do not cause any damage to the hair.
The global probiotic cosmetic products market is segmented based on category, type, distribution channel, demography and region. Based on demography, the market is segmented into male, female and pediatric. Among them, the female consumers hold the largest share in the global market as they tend to spend more on skincare and hair care products. However, with manufacturers launching probiotic cosmetic products, especially formulated for men, the market is witnessing a growing demand from this consumer segment.
Based on region, North America holds the dominance in global probiotic cosmetic products market owing to increasing population, inclined towards healthier lifestyle, etc. Also, there is a growing acceptance of probiotic cosmetic products, especially among millennials in countries such as USA and Canada, as they are aware of the harmful effects of chemicals and synthetic products on their hair and skin. Hence, the region is expected to witness fastest growth in the coming years as well.
Major players operating in the global probiotic cosmetic products market include L’OREAL S.A., Unilever PLC, The Procter & Gamble Co., The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., The Clorox Co., Aurelia Skincare Ltd., ESSE SKINCARE, The Clorox Co., Johnson & Johnson, GLOWBIOTICS Inc., Gallinée, LaFlore Probiotic Skincare, Eminence Organic Skin Care and Columbia SkinCare, among others. The brands are focusing on launching innovative products like fermented skin care creams containing omega 3 fatty acids and other vitamins, thereby driving the market growth.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2015-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of global probiotic cosmetic products market from 2015 to 2018.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global probiotic cosmetic products market from 2019 to 2025 and growth rate until 2025.
- To classify and forecast global probiotic cosmetic products market based on category, type, distribution channel, demography, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the global probiotic cosmetic products market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global probiotic cosmetic products market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global probiotic cosmetic products market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global probiotic cosmetic products market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global probiotic cosmetic products market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global probiotic cosmetic products market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of probiotic cosmetic product manufacturers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the probiotic cosmetic product manufacturers who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the ingredients used in manufacturing probiotic cosmetic products, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of global probiotic cosmetic products market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Probiotic cosmetic products manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to probiotic cosmetic products
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as probiotic cosmetic product manufacturers, suppliers, partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, global probiotic cosmetic products market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Global Probiotic Cosmetic Products Market, By Category:
- Hair Care
- Skin Care
- Baby Care
- Global Probiotic Cosmetic Products Market, By Type:
- Premium Beauty & Mass Beauty
- Global Probiotic Cosmetic Products Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Drug Stores/Pharmacy
- Online Channel
- Global Probiotic Cosmetic Products Market, By Demography:
- Global Probiotic Cosmetic Products Market, By Region:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South America
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]
- North America