What is the Theme Development?
There are a number of themes available on WordPress whose function is to give a design to your website. The theme you choose decides how your site will look on the frontend. WordPress development services you many different themes to choose from and you can change the theme to instantly change the look of your website. These themes are basically different files that work together to create the look and functionality of your website. Theme development can be defined as the work of developing basic or customized themes for your website. Now, who develops these themes for us? Let’s get to know about it.
The Theme Developers
Theme developers are those people who develop themes for organizations and brands. Becoming a theme developer or learning theme development can be of great benefit in this era where almost everyone is creating a website for their business, educational or various other purposes. A developer has the knowledge of the technical aspects of writing codes to build their own hemes, so they no longer have to spend their time trying to find various ways to activate or obtain new themes. As a theme developer, you may create themes for yourself, your clients or you may submit it to the WordPress Theme Directory and earn the profit.
Other Reasons Why You Should Build WordPress Theme
Here are some other reasons for building WordPress Theme that will bring you profit-
· For generating different website results by taking advantage of WordPress Loop, templates and template tags.
· To create different templates for specific features of the site such as search result pages and category pages.
· To create a unique look and representation for your WordPress site.
· For taking advantage of Theme style switcher which allows the site owners to change the look of their site or to quickly switch between the two site layouts.
Standards of Theme Development
If you are creating a theme for WordPress then there are several standards that you must keep in mind such as –
· Use valid HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) and a well-structured PHP (PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor). Make sure the PHP is error-free. You can search for WordPress Coding Standards to know more.
· Use a valid and clean CSS (Cascading Style Sheets).
· You should follow the design guidelines that are given in the Site Design and Layout for WordPress.
Ways to Earn Though Theme Development
If you are a web designer or theme developer then you can definitely earn money by developing WordPress Themes. There is no need for you to a top-class designer or coder, but you must have the idea about what you will be designing for your target audience. After all, you will be getting clients only when you know who you are designing your theme for or basically the requirements of your client.
There are many companies that are making passive income by designing amazing themes for WordPress sites.
buy filitra professional generic buy filitra professional online no prescription
People like Brain Clark, founder of StudioPress (later sold to WP Engine) and AJ Clarke, creator of WPExplorer Themes are building amazing quality themes for WordPress sites. They are running a great business for many years by hiring designers and selling attractive themes.
If you have just started out as a theme developer and you’re not confident enough to work lone then you can start by forming a team. Start out by joining ventures who are already in the business of creating themes, this way you can earn money and learn about the business at the same time.
You can sell your themes on your own website or you may sell your WordPress themes at Themeforest, Template Monster, Creative Market, Divi etc. at a good profit.