Built with precision and known for producing top-notch print quality, Epson Printers can be used for both your personal as well as professional use. Apart from the traditional wired printing using devices like desktop computers, you can also set up the device wirelessly to print your documents using Wi-Fi-enabled devices like laptops, smartphones, tablets, and iPads. However, instances might happen when, like other printers, your Epson Printer trigger issues like epson.com error code 0xEA, error state, not printing black, etc. While these errors usually restrict you from printing your documents, and can be frustrating, you can follow some simple troubleshooting methods to get rid of the issues and ensure continued services from the printer.
Read on to explore why such issues occur and how you can fix them while ensuring minimum effort in the troubleshooting.
Why Epson Printer Issues Occur?
Before we discuss how to resolve some of the most common issues of Epson Printers, let’s understand the various reasons that usually trigger these issues. It will help you resolve the issue both effectively and quickly. For instance, the printer in error state Epson occurs when there is a problem with the printer itself. In such cases, you must ensure that the printer is turned on and is properly connected to your computer via Wi-Fi or a USB cable.
Another issue of Epson Printers, Epson Printer not printing black usually occurs when the print head is clogged and needs immediate cleaning. A clogged print head restricts the ink cartridge to spray the required ink onto the paper, which ultimately hampers the overall performance of the printer.
Various Ways To Resolve Some Common Epson Printer Issues
Now that you have read the various reasons why some of the most common issues of Epson Printer occur, read on to explore the various ways by which you can resolve these issues. Here’s a look at them:
- Restart the printer. Disconnect all the cables including the power cable from the electrical socket. Wait for about two minutes and then reconnect the cables, and turn the printer on.
- Check for any paper jams inside the printer. Open the printer access door and locate the jammed paper (s). Grab the paper using both your hands and gently remove them while ensuring that no paper traces are left inside the printer.
- Clean the clogged print head. Open the printer access door and then remove the printhead. Dip a clean cloth into lukewarm water and remove the excess water. Use the wet cloth to clean the clogged printhead.
- Keep the printhead aside and let it dry. Put it back to the printer and then close the printer access door.
- To resolve the epson.com error code 0xEA, check if there are any foreign objects like tapes, paper strips, etc. present inside the printer. If yes, remove them and check if the problem is resolved.
How to Use the Smart Troubleshooter Tool?
You can use the Smart Troubleshooter Tool to resolve Epson Printer error code 0XEA. The tool helps you clean all the system registry errors and also resolves other printer-related issues automatically. To use this tool, you need to first download it in your computer and then install it. Once the installation is complete, open the tool and then click on ‘Scan Now’. You then need to wait until the scanning process is completed. The next step requires you to click on the ‘Fix’ button to resolve the errors. After the fixing process is completed, you must restart the printer and print something to check if the issue has been resolved.
So, these are some of the most effective yet simple troubleshooting techniques to resolve some of the most commonly occurring Epson Printer issues. Follow them the exact way to get rid of the issues and ensure continued and high-quality printing from the world of Epson.