You are already familiar with QuickBooks. While using this software you may face many problems. One such error is QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Error 15270. Contact our QuickBooks certified experts, who always welcome clients to assist them at their knock. For more information regarding help refer to, QuickBooks Help.
QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Error 15270
basically occurs when you try to update QuickBooks Payroll. There you may face many errors this is one such frequent error which you may face while updating QuickBooks Payroll. This error shows that the QuickBooks Payroll update was not successfully completed.
Causes of QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Error 15270
- If the important file of the payroll update is no longer available.
- Virus or malware attack in your system.
- System Crash.
- If the installation fails.
Methods to Resolve QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Error 15270
Solution 1: Basic start from Payroll Update
- Restart the QuickBooks Desktop Application.
- Search for QuickBooks Update Service window and then opt for the install button.
- Go to Help tab and select the update QuickBooks Options.
- QuickBooks Update window will appear on screen, select the update button.
- Next, check the reset updates checkbox.
- Select the confirmation message with ‘ok’ button and click on ‘update’ button.
- When the update will finish, ‘get update’ button will turn into a green color which refers that it is activated and updated now.
- Restart the QuickBooks Desktop Application for fresh working.
- Make sure that you always download the entire payroll update by giving the proper option and click on the update button.
- To get the payroll refreshed again to change to the employee tab and select the get payroll refresh choice to begin the installation procedure of the updates of the payroll.
Solution 2: Retitle the paysub.ini file
- Download the file PayrollSubini.exe.
- Once downloaded run it.
- Go to employees tab in your QuickBooks Software and select the get payroll update option.
- Check the download whole payroll refresh checkbox is without fail.
- Select and click on the Update button.
- Open the search box in QuickBooks Desktop and search for ‘paysub’.
- The ‘Paysub’ file will be displayed on the screen and rename it.
- Change the extension of the file - .ini to .old.
- Follow the same procedure to rename all the paysub.ini files that are displayed on your computer screen.
Solution 3: Different Solution
- Check if important files are available for complete installation of QuickBooks Payroll Update.
- Scan your PC to check if malware or virus attacks are causing the problem.
- You can check via windows virus and threat protection.
- Check it via antivirus installed externally in your PC.
- Make sure you install the QuickBooks in a complete manner without any error, if you feel so try reinstalling it.
- Compare your billing information and check whether they are updated or not.
- All this is possible if you have QuickBooks Desktop License.
Here, we provided some solutions to your QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Error 15270. These are some simplest methods to resolve your errors for QuickBooks Payroll. In case if you need more assistance or support, contact our certified QuickBooks experts. For more information refer to QuickBooks Payroll Support Number.