Jewelry – the able companion that can make or break your look and attire. Naturally, you must cherry-pick the pieces for accentuating your look.
The good part is that you will have a plethora of options to choose from. But you have to keep in mind a number of factors in this case. From whether the jewelry is going to suit the outfit to whether it goes with the current trends – you must think it through if you want to look your best.
The era of fashion jewelry that made its appearance around the 1700s has been full of twists and turns. The evolution of the fashion jewelry has been quite interesting and each period is marked by trends.
Here are some of current jewelry trends that you should be aware of. Take a look.
- Full-Body Jewelry – The full-body jewelry is seen to be a trend these days. The chokers still lead the way in case of ornaments. And you can layer them up with two or more deeper versions especially if you are not planning to cover up with a piece of scarf.
- Mismatched Earrings – Earrings happen to be the first love of women. Ever since ages, we have worn earrings that have been mirror images of one another. But presently the mismatched earrings are seen to grab the attention of the fashionistas. The mismatched earrings look awesome with western wears. The long-flared gowns and pants are especially ideal in this case. However, you can break the stereotypes further by wearing them with Indian wear. You won’t be able to stop anyone from giving you second looks.
- Embracing Nature’s Offerings – Jewelry does not always have to be expensive and made with diamonds and luxurious metals like gold, silver or platinum. Today, most of the top brands starting from Prada to Simone Rocha are trying the humble materials starting from shells to jute to steel for jewelry and they are gaining success no matter where they go.
- Making it Colourful – Designers now are bringing to the table as much shades as possible. Gone are the days when just monochromes used to work. Now add colour to your jewels and see them shine through. Channelize your inners kids and remember the more mismatched the colours the more you score. The look is all about being fun and having fun.
- Chunky Hoops - The hoop rings have managed to capture the fancy of women across the world. Though they had been around for ages, they are still very much in vogue and they are unmissable when you are shopping in stores or browsing through statement jewellery online. They are chunky, beautiful and have the word statement spelt over them. You can amp up your attire instantly with these hoops. Just keep all the other ornaments that you are wearing to the minimum so that they can grab all the attention that they need.
The above are some of the jewelry trends that have taken over this season and if you want to stick to the current trends you cannot miss any of these.