Many women like to be updated in the technological world, to be the first to have a state-of-the-art device, however much of these smartwatches are not aesthetically pleasing to the style and taste of the female guild.
A smartwatch is a best and new technology that a modern woman can provide. That is why in this article we have compiled the best smartwatches for women that you can buy for this 2020. Check it out on SheWorn.com!
1. Apple Watch Series 5
It is not exactly the cheapest watch, but you can count on the quality and guarantee that the Apple brand usually offers in each and every one of the different products that it has developed over the years.
- A screen always on.
- Electrocardiogram sensor.
- Fall detection.
- Powerful processor.
- Wireless payments (NFC technology).
- The Smartwatch version with GPS + LTE allows compatibility with a Sim card.
- Multiple applications available in Apple Pay.
- You must recharge your battery daily.
- Its price is not the lowest in the market.
- It is not compatible with Android.
Although this model is only for the most loyal Apple users, since it excludes those who do not have a company mobile, you can not ignore the variety and new features that this device presents.
So, if you do not have problems with any of the few disadvantages that we find, acquire it now, in different colors that you can combine with any of the sphere models that are waiting to provide you with an elegant, technological and modern style.
2. Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
Among the best options, it is worth stopping in this model and expand some of the features that place this device ahead of others.
The Galaxy Watch Active 2 has the design indicated for women who appreciate technology and are looking for a compatible model for their Android or iPhone mobile allowing the possibility of carrying an elegant and classic design that spares no technological features.
- Touch bezel to simulate the traditional sphere.
- Compatible with Android and iOS.
- Available in two sizes (40 mm and 44 mm).
- Water resistance up to 50 meters deep.
- It has battery saving options, such as grayscale and brightness adjustment.
- The price is a bit high.
This smartwatch is a wrist wallet that has an NFC module for wireless payments and you can also buy it in two different versions of bluetooth or LTE connection that in any case provide you with accurate information about your sleep, heart rate and many other functionalities and features of a smartwatch.
3. Michael Kors MKT5045
The Michael Kors Runway MKT5045 is a very versatile and elegant female smartwatch. Ideal to wear with a casual style. It has a screen with AMOLED technology and an LCD sphere, which can be customized as far as the location of the icons is concerned.
- Feminine and sophisticated design.
- It is customizable.
- You will have to recharge the battery every day.
The MKT5045 has heart rate tracking, GPS, is submersible up to 3 ATM and is compatible with iOS 9.3 devices onwards and Android OS 4.4 onwards.
The battery of this device is 360 mAh, so it can last between one and two days of operation, depending on the use provided and charging in a period of two or three hours.