It is very important to highly focus on online marketplaces if you want to expand your e-commerce business. But there are many online marketplaces and you need to identify which one is the best for you if you want to succeed. In each online marketplace, there are some unique requirements for example each online marketplace has different product categories, listing fees, and audiences. Hence, before you choose the marketplace for you it is very important to take the right decision of choosing the right marketplace. That is the reason why in this article we have come up with some best online market places for selling your product.
List of the online marketplace in 2020
The following are some best online marketplaces that you can avail:
1. Amazon: Amazon is one of the major online marketplaces which has $280.5 billion in sales in 2019. It is the most well-known marketing channel as per the online retailers are concerned. For selling your product on Amazon you need to choose a plan that Amazon will offer to you. After that, you need to create a seller account and finally, you have to upload your product in Amazon.
2. Wallmart: Wallmart is another best online marketplace that uses to have 127 million unique visitors every month. It is seen that most Amazon buyers also purchase Wallmart. Hence, it is always advisable to have your presence on both these online marketplace so that you have a better chance of capturing your customers. The best thing about Wallmart is that it does not charge any kind of seller fee for maintaining the seller account.
3. eBay: eBay is one of the leading online marketplaces which has 182 million buyers across the world. Hence it has remained one of the biggest online retailers globally and in this market place, you will get almost everything you can imagine. But on eBay, you have two different types of charge, i.e., an insertion fee that you need to pay when creating the listing and final value fee that you need to pay when you will sell your items.
4. Costco: Costco is another big name when it comes to the online marketplace and it is the best place for quality products and bulk buying. But Costco keeps limited information and hence while selling some products such as non-food items or sundry items you need to contact the corporate office.
5. Alibaba: Alibaba is certainly one of the biggest names in the online marketplace and it is China’s biggest e-commerce giant. It is an excellent marketing engine for suppliers, vendors, and retailers. But if you need to sell your products on Alibaba.com you need to register with it first for which you do not have to give any registration fees and the sellers can join it for free. However, it can be cost-prohibitive to small retailers.
Workplace productivity also has a direct connection with the wellness of the people working in an office. With the help of small changes in the workplace, there will some drastic changes in the overall productivity of the firm and it will also boost the level of efficiency. Wellness of the employees is extremely important for workplace productivity and business owners should pay great attention to the same. Go through the post to discover some best ways to boost productivity in the office.
These are some best online marketplace and you can choose any one of them if you want to sell your product online.