Winter caps have come a long way from being just another warm layer to protect you from the assaults of the chilly months. Today, these beauties hold a special place in every fashion lover’s heart. They not only serve the very basic purpose of keeping you warm but also add a lot of oomph to your entire look when they are styled right. So, here are the things you should keep in mind while styling winter caps.
- Add that pop – you can find a woollen cap for women and men in a variety of different colours from classy neutrals to vivid bright colors. While the neutrals are an undeniable winter essential for everyone’s closet, do not miss out on stocking up on a few beautiful coloured ones. Most winter outfits tend to lean towards the earthy or neutral color palette but you can easily add a pop of colour to your look by just wearing a nice beanie in an eye-catching colour.
- Headgear saviour – whether you ride a motorcycle or are and avid adventure sports fanatic, you need a cap that keeps you warm and protected from the chill under your helmet or headgear. Skull caps are your best friend when it comes to such a situation. Try to get your hands on angora wool or pure wool skull cap to keep you super cozy even in the subzero temperatures when you go skiing. Any other style of winter cap can be quite a struggle to wear under your headgear.
- Street style essential – if you want to recreate the off-duty look of your favorite supermodel then you have to invest in a woollen beanie cap. The slouchy fit is very comfortable and is a perfect fit for a laid-back yet stylish winter look. These beanies are also great for people who love the look of skull caps but the tight fit makes them uncomfortable or gives them a headache.
- Print on print - one of the biggest trends of the season is print on print. If you are testing the waters with this trend then pairing a cheetah print with a snakeskin print will not be a flattering look. So, one of the easier ways to rock the trend is to find beanies with cute prints. Our top picks are tribal prints and stripes. You can pair these subtle prints easily with any printed top or bottom and make heads turn.
- Let your hair down – if you want to let your lovely locks down then skull caps and beanies are a great way to do it. You can now ditch the chemical ridden dry shampoos to salvage a flat hair day. All you have to do is brush your hair to a smooth finish before putting on a beanie to hide your third day greasy scalp while smoother ends can still peek through.
You can get super cute skull caps and beanies online along with monkey cap for babies so you can stay warm and cozy along with your entire family.