Ayurvedic medicinal treatment can help us lead a healthier and happier life by cleansing and nourishing our body. Some of the ways in which ayurvedic medicinal treatment can help us lead a healthy and happy lifestyle are:
- Helps in managing body weight: Ayurveda’s medicinal treatment helps immensely in weight loss and transforms your body by making it slim. It is the best way to control hormones if you are on the expedition to either lose weight or have been trying hard to gain weight. Ayurveda helps in detoxifying the body and thus maintains and manages the body weight according to the body requirements. It focuses on the cleansing of the body through the consumption of a glass of warm water mixed with lemon juice on an empty stomach every morning to manage body weight. Also using certain foods such as flaxseed husk, bran, dandelion root and psyllium seeds can help to clean the body and purify the blood by eliminating the toxic elements through bowel movements. Ayurveda is helpful for all types of body figure. One can control their appetite and desire to eat too much by the consumption of foods such as rye, millet, and tapioca. A combination of salt mixed with roasted fennel and coriander seeds can help in soothing the stomach and crushes cravings, mixed with a pinch of salt can help soothe the stomach and aid digestion. Coriander tea and Boiled water with Barley relieves the body of toxicity and prevents bloating. Ayurveda believes that if we are healthy from the inside, we will automatically feel happy on the outside.
- Treatment of skin problems: Healing Skin Problems is also a major focus of Ayurvedic medicine treatment. Turmeric an iron serve as excellent skin healing ingredients. Indian food as it includes turmeric in a lot of many ways, so you have an advantage in that case. You can spice up your favourite foods using turmeric powder or even mix it with warm water or milk to prepare a magical potion and then gulp it down. Organic turmeric capsules are also available which are easy to consume with no efforts. You then need to just sit back and enjoy how your skin problems lessen day by day. Also, iron deficiencies are major reasons for pale and dry and itchy skin. Consumption of adequate amount of beetroot and carrot juices helps in reviving the iron content in the body. To treat acne problems, drinking a small cup of Aloe Vera juice is a great option and solution. Rubbing the acne affected skin area with melon can serve as a brilliant overnight treatment of healing your skin as it cools and heals the acne-prone regions. Honey and turmeric face masks benefit the skin. A paste of turmeric and sandalwood made in lemon juice or mustard oil is also a great way of treating acne. Honey treatment soothes eczema. Apply it for five minutes and then wash it off using a washcloth soaked in warm water.
- Strengthening of the immune system: Ayurveda helps in strengthening the immune system by detoxifying it. Swishing coconut oil or sesame oil in the mouth for about twenty minutes can strengthen the immune system. This system is also helpful in whitening of the teeth and curing bad breath. Minerals such as copper and silver also are a great way of boosting the immune system. You can use copper jugs or bottles to store water, and in this way, your body will get the right amount of minerals needed. Using spoons made out of silver for the stirring of water or milk can make the liquid turn healthier. Other immunities boosting ingredients include turmeric, ginger, honey, cinnamon and lemon juice.
- Hair treatment: Improve hair quality by nourishing the scalp, gut and strengthening hair roots. You should avoid extremely sour, acidic or oily foods to prevent ruining your hair. Avoiding such type of food can prevent hair fall and hair breakage. Including a blend of varied flavours and spices in your diet can help restore the lost hair quality and improve hair health. Consuming vegetables such as zucchini and asparagus and sweeter fruits such as pomegranates and pineapples helps in improving hair quality. Diets having high protein content are great for hair regrowth. Green veggies, such as broccoli and lettuce, teamed up with cottage cheese and tofu are a great way to obtaining fuller and stronger hair. Eating more of yogurt, buttermilk, and foods which are rich in probiotics helps in maintaining the pH balance and keeps the gut healthy. Sesame seeds and nuts are an excellent source of magnesium which is essential for hair roots. Also, including Vitamin C in the diet increases metabolism and enhances the absorption of minerals in the body.
- Improvement in sleep patterns: Ayurveda helps you in obtaining a sound sleep. Sleeping by 10 PM at night and waking up along with sunrise is the best way to obtain a healthy body. If you are not a person who sleeps early, then you can try drinking a cup of warm organic and fresh milk mixed with turmeric powder, honey or crushed pistachios before going to bed for having a good sleep. If dairy products are not your taste, then you can opt for chamomile or valerian root tea. Orange juice mixed with nutmeg and saffron eases and calms down your overactive mind. Yoga and meditation are also perfect solutions for having a good night sleep as it helps in reducing anxiety and stress. The feet in Ayurveda have been given importance as same as the nerve centres of the body to promote well-being. Essential oil such as that of lavender, jasmine, chamomile, vetiver and using ayurvedic herbs can help to relax your mind and body. Rubbing the feet with coconut and sesame oil can boost blood circulation and promotes wellness of the body.
Similar Post : Treating Diabetes With Ayurveda