A lot goes into the making of banners and signs for your company. Banners are ways to reach out your product or services to a vast number of potential buyers. The thing that works in favour of these marketing modes is the large scale of the operation involved. There are several factors that one needs to keep in mind while designing a signage such as the location, color, color combination, company logo, etc.
Here Are A Few Tips That Can Help You Get the Most Out of Designing for A Signage or Banner for Your Company:
- Visibility—The first thing that you need to keep in mind is the visibility of the product. When you are choosing banners and signs, you need to ensure two things. One is that it must have a location advantage. It means that you need to place it in such a location that it can be easily seen from a distance. The other thing that you need to ensure is the size of it. The size needs to be such that it is big enough for people to see from a distance. Also, all the signage details like name, logo, etc. must fit in the banner and be in proportion.
- Think Big—This is probably one of the costliest modes of marketing you will ever use. So, ensure that you opt for signs and banners that are larger than life. Choose big sizes that are beautifully designed. Here is a chance for you to showcase your company to a large audience; hence, it is important that you design it well.
- Use Contrast Colors—This is another important feature to be kept in mind. Just a big space of banners and signs is not enough. What will make it stand out from the rest and make it eye-catching is the use of contrasting colors and attractive designs. Use colors that will catch the eye even from a distance. This will ensure that your marketing efforts are visible even from a distance.
- Keep Rules and Norms in Mind—When placing signs on a highway, ensure that you keep in mind the highway norms like the size that is permissible and the colors that are allowed. Many countries have a limitation on the size of the banner that you can have near an airport or on the highway. This is mainly to avoid causing a distraction to the drivers and avert any potential accident.
- Design it Well—When you are using banners and signs to market your product, you need to ensure that you design it well and aesthetically. There is a lot that you want to convey to your prospective buyers through it. However, you need to put across the message in an aesthetic fashion and not in a haphazard manner, so that the viewers can get the message you are trying to say accurately. For this purpose, banners and signs must be designed in an aesthetically pleasing manner. Ensure that you use the marketing space in a proper manner and decorate it accordingly.
- Make your Logo Prominent—Remember that your company’s logo is your identity. Ensure that you place the logo in a prominent place on the signs and banners. Also, the size of the logo must be big enough so that one can see it from a distance.
- Add-on Features— Opt for add-on features like a “glow in the dark” to enhance the look of your banner and make it attractive.
So, the next time you are thinking of designing your signs and banners, use these pointers to optimize the effort output.