Juicer is one of the most beneficial appliances for domestic use that is available in different categories. A good quality juicer can accommodate large chunks of fruits and vegetables and extract the maximum amount of juice from them. The popularity of juicing has increased a lot in the past few years. While some people get hold of a glass of juice from local juice bars, people who are true juice lovers prefer making juice right at home so that they can enjoy a glass of juice anytime. If one is looking for well-branded juicers for sale, then this article is helpful.
Types of juicers
Following are the 4 main categories of juicers:
- Citrus juicers- As the name suggests, citrus juicers are economical and the most common category of juicers that are meant to extract juices from citrus fruits only. These are portable, easy-to-use, manually operated juicers that are not heavy on the pocket.
- Centrifugal juicers- These are multiple-purpose juicers that have a large capacity to extra juice from chopped-up fruits and vegetables. One can put any large chunks of vegetables and fruits to extract juice, but these do not work for leafy vegetables or herbs. In this category of juicer, one can add vegetables and fruits continuously while the juicing is in process.
- Cold press juicers- also known as masticating or slow juicers, cold press juicers are the costliest from the list solely because of their high-end juicing capability. In terms of nutrients, juicing capacity and versatility, they provide much better results compared to the other categories in the list. However, slow juicers take a longer time to extract juices.
- Twin-gear juicers- twin-gear juicers are more costly than cold press juicers as they tend to keep a higher level of nutrients from the vegetables and fruits.
What are the things to consider before purchasing a juicer?
Following are the key points listed below that one should consider when looking for juicers for sale:
- Ease of use- The juicer should be convenient to use if the operating process should not be complicated.
- Cleaning- No matter how good a juicer is, the most irritating part is the cleaning process. Almost every juicer is a pain to clean & sadly most of the good models tend to be the worst when it comes to cleaning. So always choose a juicer with minimum parts and pieces as the more parts the juicer will have the more difficult the cleaning process.
- Nutrient extraction- Juicers are mainly purchased to keep health in check. So one should always look for juicers which can keep the nutrients intact as much as possible. Also, it's beneficial to choose a juicer that can extract juices from herbs and leaves like celery, spinach etc.
- Noise level- Most low-priced juicers make excessive noise while operating and needless to say, noisy juicers are a pain to the ears. So choose a juicer that makes less noise.
When it comes to juicers for sale at online or offline stores, the variety of models available is vast. One needs to choose wisely before investing in a good juicer.