Imagine you’re at a brunch or a pool party and you just drop your phone in the water. What would be the first thing you do after some obvious panicking?
Try to back up your phone while it’s still on? Switch it off and pat it dry? Blow-dry it? Drop it in a bowl of rice? If you’re in an adventurous or geeky mood, you’d try to disassemble the phone and dry the parts?
Well, we’re going to give you some more alternatives to try to recover your phone from water damage.
Water damage is becoming less of an issue as more and more phones and gadgets acquire better water resistance capabilities. But water damages still occur and when they do they can disrupt your device. Apple doesn't cover water damage under its regular warranty, so if your device does go kaput, you're hooped.
1. Check for the water damage indicator
Your iPhone has a water damage indicator in the SIM slot. It's a piece of plastic that changes from white to red when it comes in contact with too much water. Use a torch or flash screen to check if you can see the red indicator. If it is red then the best thing to do is to switch your phone off for a couple of days while you leave it in a dry place.
2. Go to the Apple store
While Apple does not repair the water damage or replace a water damaged phone, you could ask them to check what the problem and solution are so you can act accordingly.
3. Find a trusted third-party service centre
If you are not covered by warranty, your last resort would be getting your phone fixed at a third party service centre. You could take your phone out and look for ‘iPhone water damage repair near me’ on your browser.
While you’re on your process of looking for the best, we can tell you what the best is!
Get in touch with Fixerman!
Getting your mobile screen repaired has never been easier. There are three ways to go about this.
1. We will come to you:
You could reach out to us via call, WhatsApp or any social media platform and we could come to
your location, fix your issue and give the phone back to you in a short span of time.
2. We will pick it up:
If your iPhone requires a long time to recover, we could pick it up from your location, fix it at our state-of-the-art repair laboratory and have it delivered back to you ASAP! You could also track the progress of your repair.
3. You can come to us:
We are located in the heart of Dubai i.e Business Bay. Drop-in and enjoy unlimited tea/coffee while listening to some jazz music while our tech geeks fix your gadget in the lab.
I could also list out some other perks of having Fixerman for iphone screen repair dubai.
- The onsite phone fixing feature is free of cost. We do not incur any additional charges to make
your life convenient.
- We also clean and service your phone for making the quality of your phone better free of cost.
- We provide a free screen protector upon fixing your screen.
- We also offer additional discounts if you choose to come to our studio in Business Bay and get
your phone fixed.
- We use OEM - Original Equipment Manufactured parts for your
iPhone repairs. We also provide a silver grade first-class quality option if you need a budget-friendly solution.
- We have solutions for all phone brands including Google Pixel, Huawei, Xiomi etc.
- Our studio and Fixervan is ESD complied that enhances the process of fixing your device
ensuring there is no static discharge causing interference or damage to our employees and
- We have highly experienced technicians who are passionate about fixing gadgets. You could
watch them fix and also get tips for avoiding any phone issues in the future.
What more do you need?
Fixerman is undoubtedly the fastest and most convenient solution to get your gadget fixed.
Get in touch with us and relax as we’ve got your back.