There are many organic health food suppliers you can turn to when buying Australian tomato sauce online, but happens when you start to get bored? You get creative! Tomato sauce doesn’t have to be just a condiment; it can also be an incredibly versatile cooking ingredient as well.
Here are some unique and delicious recipes you can try using tomato sauce:
Fried Marie Rose Prawns
Feel like something different for dinner? Then try out this awesome and easy recipe!
• Salt x ¼ teaspoon
• Pepper x ¼ teaspoon
• Wooden skewers (soaked in water for about 30 mins) x 10
• Extra virgin olive oil x 2 tablespoons
• King prawns (deveined and peeled) x 800g
• Smoked paprika x 1 teaspoon
• Salt x ¼ teaspoon
• Brandy x 2 tablespoons
• Worcestershire sauce x 1 teaspoon
• Tomato sauce x ¼ cup
• Lemon juice (fresh) x 2 teaspoons
• Mayonnaise x ½ cup
- Starting with the sauce, grab a medium bowl and add in all the ingredients into the bowl. Whisk until thoroughly mix and has a smooth texture. Place in the fridge until needed.
- Grab a large bowl and add in the paprika, oil and salt. Whisk until smooth, then add in the prawns and mix until they are evenly coated.
- Grab a skewer and threat through the head and tail ends of each prawn. Remember to leave half a centimetre gap between each prawn.
- Heat a frying pan on medium to high heat.
- Once hot, addabout5 to 6 skewers (making sure they aren’t touching) and fry for 4 minutes.
- Then turn the skewers over and fry for a further minute.
- You can serve them as is, or remove them from the skewers and serve them in a salad.
Tomato Sauce Popcorn
Yep. Tomato sauce popcorn!
• Onion salt x 1 teaspoon
• Garlic salt x ½ teaspoon
• Butter x 2 tablespoon
• Smoked paprika x 1 tablespoon
• ‘Pre-popped’ popcorn x 8 cups
• Tomato sauce x 2 tablespoons
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grab a flat baking tray and line with baking paper.
- Grab a large mixing bowl and add in the popcorn. Then put it aside.
- Take a small saucepan and put on medium heat. Add in the garlic salt, butter, tomato sauce, onion salt and paprika.
- When melted, stir until fully mixed and combined.
- Grab the bowl of popcorn and drizzle the mixture over the popcorn.
- Take a wooden spoon or spatula and gently mix the popcorn so it becomes completely coated in the mixture.
- Transfer onto the baking tray, making sure the coated popcorn is evenly spreada.
- Bake the popcorn for 5 minutes.
- Take out, stir and bake for another 5 minutes.
Try out these delicious recipes for the next family dinner or a tasty snack for movie night! Find a company that offers the best Australian tomato sauce online and start getting creative in the kitchen!