The daily reach of Facebook is around 1.09 billion. That many users are active daily on Facebook, it's pretty clear people love to use the site. Hence, it is excellent for increasing your business and reaching more people. Facebook also helps you to expand your business all over the world.
This massive number of users allows marketers, and Facebook has become the best online platform for advertising your products on the internet. People have started buying Facebook likes and even ready to pay marketers to buy likes on their posts to extend the business.
It's great hard work to make a Facebook ad successful and profitable for you. You need to take care of which people to target, what type of image or video to post.
In the further article, we will discuss some best tips to make Facebook ads convert for you.
Why are Facebook ads successful?
The massive number of daily active users doesn't ensure the success of the ad and get conversions. Facebook advertising is successful because of its targeting technique. Facebook is known for its ad targeting.
This technique gives you an option to get very specific about what type of people your ad reaches. If you want to sell water taps, your ads will reach people interested in plumbing products and home improvement. If you want to sell any online service, your ads will reach people who have visited your website.
For running ads on Facebook, businesses pay to buy Facebook page likes, but if you give little attention to some of the points, you will find no need to do such a thing. Below are some of the ways to use Facebook ads and their features:
- Audience specific feature – allows reaching a specific audience, or existing customers or leads
- Location-based targeting – allows you to reach the specific area or region you want to target
- Gender-specific – allows you to reach specific gender
- Based on the interests – allows you to reach people with interests you want to target
- Behavior specific – allows you to reach people with behaviors you want to target
- Connections – allows you to reach people who are already linked with you or those who have connections to people liking your page
Types of facebook ads
- Sponsored ad
Ads that appear directly in your Facebook newsfeed are called sponsored ads. You will see them while scrolling through your newsfeed, and these ads will appear as if a post from a friend.
- The right-hand column ad
As you can guess, by the name of the type, these ads appear in the right column of your Facebook feed. Smaller in size, can't be scrolled past like sponsored in your news feed. Marketers commonly use this type for retargeting purposes.
How copywriting helps in Facebook ads?
Not just large images of the products for your Facebook ads, but copywriting is also essential.
If you're willing to spend money on Facebook ads to expand your business, you will want to make sure it does what's it intended to do. Attractive ad copywriting can assure at some point that the audience will click through to your online portal and buy your product.
Good copywriting acts as a guide for the people by giving them a hint of where they will reach through your ad.
But if your copywriting is excellent enough, it can also excite and entertain. It helps you make connections, releases you of the burden of giving excess information, and makes the customer confident enough to click your ad.
It's a vital element in making your ad successful, so here are some tips for writing the best ads.
- To make your ads more compelling, write your ads as if you're writing to one person and not like you're addressing a room full of people
- Write a different ad for different people, and don't just keep copy pasting your ads. Your ads should be according to the audience you are targeting
- Ensure your copywriting of the ad goes with the picture or video you are posting along.
- Don't forget about the call-to-action button; otherwise, people will love your ad but will be confused about where to buy the product
- Keep your ad short and to the point, which should lead with value
- Use simple language understandable to all
- Mention the numbers upfront if you are selling a physical product. For example, if you are selling your car, mention the specifics and rate of the car
- Analyze other ads and get idea from successful businesses
- Run tests, Facebook allows you to experiment in return for affordable amounts
It's for sure, the best Facebook ads convert and bring enormous profits and expands your business. As a business owner or marketer, you should know about the successful ad's right ingredients that get the job done.