The world is going paperless. Does that sound a cliché? No more, the Covid-19 pandemic has surely showed us the importance of getting things done without having to step out of our homes or needing to meet a service provider in person. Our lives have changed more in the past few months than they have changed in the last decade and this change is more likely to become a norm for the future. Technology has come as a big savior for individuals, businesses and communities in the last few months and we have seen increased adoption of technology in different spheres of life. Notarization is one area where we have seen increased use of online services.
Over the last few years most States have legalized online notary services but its adoption was low as compared other legal services. While there wasn’t any doubt about the convenience and benefits of using digital services in the past, there were some services where people liked doing it the old way. Getting documents notarized was one of them but this pandemic has surely reaffirmed the benefits of accessing services online. We have seen multifold increase in users seeking online notary services in the past few months and this is expected to remain the same in a post-Covid world. Online notary services have mushroomed all over the United States during this period.
The benefits of accessing online notary extends beyond the usual thoughts we have about online services such as accessing a service provider remotely and getting things down sitting in the comfort of our homes and offices. So why should you use online notary services over the traditional way of meeting and greeting a notary. You might know a notary public in person but as we have already said there are several incentives in accessing these services online. Let us uncover some of them for you here to clear any doubts that you may still have in your mind.
- Best Notaries – You’d definitely want to use services of the best notary publics. You won’t settle for anything less than that, will you? The quickest way to find them is online. Given the overwhelming demand for online notarization and the way the world has changed in the recent months the best notaries are now offering their services online. It is logical as this is the easiest way for them to access their clientele and stay relevant in this service. If you are able to choose a reputable platform that offers remote online notary sessions, you are rest assured of finding the best people in this business. These professionals would be happy to answer all your questions and clear your doubts about the signing process.
- Quick Verification – Contrary to the popular myth any form of document verification with an online notary is quicker than doing at the office of your neighborhood notary. How, you might ask. Online notary services make use of the latest technology that allows them to verify the identity of a person or the authenticity of the documents in a matter of seconds. They can also carry out a KBA (knowledge-based-authorization) which is quicker and also does away with cases of forgery. The entire process of notarization can be completed over a webcam in as little has 5 minutes.The notary you’d visited in the past would surely have taken longer than that to offer you the service!
- Security – There are people who have apprehensions about online notary services especially with regards to the safety and privacy in the whole process. Since there is no physical paperwork involved in the process you can be rest assured your documents and signature is not likely to land up in wrong hands.As you known digital signatures which are used in this process is much safer as compared to your signatures and they can’t be forged. The online notary platforms use state-of-the-art encryption technology which prevents any form of unauthorized access to information and documents ensuring you complete peace of mind.
- 24/7 Availability – Online notary deliver the true benefits of digital solutions. As much as you can place an order for a product on Amazon online right in the middle of the night, you can get documents notarized anytime you want. This might sound out of the world but it is true. There are some who might wonder whether there is need of these services at odd hours of the day, but it is a huge convenience anyways. These services are available 24/7 and offer you the freedom to use notary services anytime you want. So, if you wake up to a deal when most of the world is sleeping, you can rest be assured there is a notary to cater to your needs.
- Cost Saving – Last but not the least is the cost benefit and this is perhaps one that would be a driving factor for people seeking services of a notary online instead of doing it the traditional way. You won’t have to burn gas driving to a notary to get your documents notarized and this saves cost if you need to make multiple rounds to their office. Even the notaries can cater more clients online within their schedule as compared to those physically. Thus you can expect them to pass on some of these benefits to their clients and this result in a lower fee paid for their services.
Summing up, you clearly see the benefits of using the services of an online notary, don’t you?It is important for you to sign up with an online notary service provider that has a proven track record in delivering services online for the years. You must bear in mind that there has been an increased intrusion of online services providers in recent months and not all of them would live up to the promise you make.
If it is notary services, it can be online. Enjoy the convenience and other incentives that come along.