Video marketers all across the world face a huge challenge of making compelling videos that could reach out to their target audience and leave an everlasting impression on their minds. Videos are produced in thousands each day, but most of them fail to stand out from the rest. Many marketers try to experiment with their latest video tools simply because they try to bring out something new in their videos. However, they are still unable to create an impact due to the lack of a define strategy. So if you are a video marketer, remember that a good video marketing strategy combined with professional video editing services will alone lead you to success.
What is Video Marketing and how it works?
If you compliment a picture saying that it is worth a thousand words, just imagine what a targeted video is worth the value! Video marketing combined with video editing services allows you to build rapport with the customers and ultimately promote your brand.
Every brand tries to create videos that promote their company, create awareness about their product and services, and in some or the other way, and help augment their sales. Today, incorporating video marketing into your marketing efforts is must. So let us have a look at some of the proven video marketing strategies:
- Identify your Target Audience and Set your Market Goals
One of the primary steps in creating a video strategy is to delineate your video’s goals. Your video will be an instant flop if you do not know who your target audience is. Those whom you want to target will not watch, and those who watch will not convert.
Hence, create a buyer’s persona if you are not headed in that direction. The people who want to buy your product or service are the people who are likely to watch your video. It is your buyer persona that will help you know exactly who your target audience is. Once you have figured out this, you will come to know about your target audience and the ways to reach them as well.
- Video Publishing
You must choose an apt platform like YouTube or Facebook to upload your videos. However, if it is a live stream, you don’t need to do this as the video will play for your audience on your preferred platform.
- YouTube- YouTube comprises of more than a billion users, with over 500 million hours of content being watched every day. Uploading videos on YouTube comes with an SEO advantage as well since Google owns YouTube.
- Facebook- Now, Facebook is a great option to upload your video content, especially if you have a good number of followers.
- Make a Video SEO Strategy
SEO is not only meant for websites and blog posts but also for video content. Considering that YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world, you have all good reasons to pay attention to your video SEO. Some of its ways include:
- Proper Titles- Keep your video titles short, informative and catchy. Use SE Ranking keyword suggestion tool or the YouTube keyword tool to find out relevant keywords.
- Add Keywords to Video Description- Make use of your targeted keywords in your video description and ensure you include a link to your website.
- Use Proper Tags- Consider all the phrases and sentences that people type to watch your video and hence, accordingly insert the apt tags.
- Pay heed to Link Building- The number of links leading to your video plays an integral part in the keywords ranking in search.
- Create the Best Thumbnail- Thumbnail is the first thing that catches a viewer’s attention, so make sure that it is creative, eye-catching, and also of high quality.