The revolutionary Photo Backup Device named- the photo stick. This backup stick comes with unparalleled efficiency and convenience that completely rare to found these days. This flawlessly will help you to know more about the photo stick, also how to connect a photostick with various devices. This photostick review will go over all the important facts about the photostick, helping you to make a wise decision if this back device will be a good fit for your need and requirements.
What is the photo stick?
A photo stick resembles a flash drive and can be inserted into a PC (personal computer) or mobile phone for backing up and transfer of photos to another device. It mainly required for most storage operations.
As we all know today scenario, many of us replaced traditional cameras with digital cameras or smartphones. As well as films and reels to digital photos, it is safe to say that cameras have come a long way. Sometimes we face problems like misplacing or losing our precious photos. So, the photo stick helps you to create a backup of all your memories.
Photo stick will protect your data from all drive failures, PC failures, power outages, and other unfortunate events. The east to use as you don’t need to be tech-savvy to use photo stick, all you need is to connect the device to your computer, and then automatically photo stick will send the data into the cloud for backup. Even. photo stick is the most popular nowadays due to its compact size and fast backup speed.
How does photo stick work?
Photo stick is a really simple device, all you need to do is connect the device to your PC, and then it will automatically save all the data for backup. It is programmed to immediately back up the images, videos, and files as soon it is saved on the PC.
Pros and cons of Photo Stick
Photo stick is just like any other device that has its advantages and disadvantages. So, let’s have a look at some pros and cons.
1. Compact: the photo stick is a really small and handy tool, with the size of a regular USB pen drive, you can the deceive with your laptop while travelling as well.
2. Fast backup: you just need to plug the deceive into your laptop, and it will take the same amount of time for the photo stick to back up your photos. Thousands of files can back up to the photo stick comes in various variants of 8GB, 64GB, and 128GB where you can store more than 50k plus. files.
3. User-friendly: anyone can use the device as it is easy to manoeuvre. Automatically Runs photo stick doesn’t ask for much attention, it’s a one-time thing where it asks for setup and then it automatically does its job without any need of the cross.
4. No more duplicate file: That means no twinning if by mistake you back up the same file twice, photo stick will automatically delete one of the duplicated files.
5. Price worthy: One thing that photo stick does absolute justice with is the price of it.
Cons of photo stick
With great features comes bad reviews. Photo stick is not a device like a perfect device like the wheel, but it’s still revolutionary. Here are a few disadvantages of The photo stick.
1. Difficult to get hands: Photo stick is only available on the online platforms, and due to this reason it trying to increase production but this step will take a lot of time as the set up of factories.
2. No 32GB variant: photo stick comes in three variants only 8GB, 64GB, and 128GB. These three variants are good but sometimes 16GB variants are often the choice for many photo stick users.
Overall the photo stick maybe a tiny thumb drive that instantly backs up all of your videos images files from iPhone and iOS devices. It is easy to use, and it will do all the lengthy and challenging work for you.