The body does not require any treatment or not even the doctor suggests any medical assistance until you are fit. The concern of the treatment is raised when you are having certain signs and symptoms that cause physical or mental inconvenience or imbalance in your body.
Now, the question is What Symptoms Reflect That You Require a Lumbar Decompression Surgery?
Before we proceed for the need for treatment, it is important to know what is Lumbar?
Well, Lumbar is the lower region of the spinal cord. It is made of five different levels or discs L1 to L5.
Now, the doctors recommend Treatment for Lumbar Decompression in India if you suffer significant pain in the lumbar or some other causes that stop you from moving.
What Causes Inconvenience in The Lumbar Region?
Lumbar Decompression is a treatment for the following spinal disorders:
- Collapsed Disc
- Bulging in the spine
- Wear and tear of the bones of the spinal cord
- Damages disc causing excessive pull or push on the underlying nerve.
- Narrowing of the spinal canal due to bony growth
- Considerable pressure on the spinal nerves due to varied reasons
- Thickening of the joints that pushes the nerves together, and resulting in the sufferings
- Loosening of the ligaments, making the joints stiff and affecting the mobility.
Now, one might not be aware of all the medical terms, but one can surely sense one thing, and that is pain. Apart from that, if there is difficulty in transforming from one physical movement to another or you notice a change in your activities like:
- Standing for a longer period,
You suffer considerable issue. Before the doctor analyses, the patient already knows about the sufferings. The only thing is we do not approach the doctor for the treatment thinking that the problem is minor.
However, if we understand the smallest fact that, we are not the doctors and no one to decide we require the treatment or not; then I am sure that 90% of the cases would heal without the surgery.
Some of the symptoms of the Lumbar Decompression, other than unbearable pain include:
- Inability to perform physical tasks for more than an hour
- You feel weak, timid, and sleepy all the time
- Numbness of the nerves
- Tingling of the nerves all together, resulting in the excessive pull in the lower back.
Whenever you feel these symptoms, consider visiting the doctor. If you reach the early stages of the disorder, there are possibilities that you avail the healing through:
- Drugs and medicine.
However, if you are already late in approaching the spine specialist, Lumbar Decompression Surgery Cost in India is minimum. Also, there are no complications after the treatment, as the surgeons have years of experience of delivering the desired curr to the patient. The success rate of the treatment in India is above 96%. It is the main reason that most of the tourists are reaching India for the treatment.