Have you ever walked into a pretty restaurant or a store, and drooled over that beautiful brick feature wall? Well, the secret that lies behind this artificial yet almost real looking prettiness is something known as brick slip cladding. Brick slips refer to the brick tiles, brick fascia, brick cladding, and brick veneers that are used to give a brick-like appearance. They are used to replicate the essence and look of conventional bricks, without the hassle and cost of using full size bricks. So, basically brick slips are the answer to all your questions if you are looking for a quick and cost-effective means of cladding the exterior or creating an interior feature wall.
During this relatively simple process, the brick slips are layered on the wall or the floor in a pattern. The brick slip installers use a special brick slip tile adhesive to put the brick slips in place. These can be used on both exterior and interior walls, helping to uplift the appearance and ambience of the property. The manufacturing techniques for brick slips differ amongst manufacturers, giving way to different price points. But, overall, they are an affordable option to choose when you are on a budget. So, you can choose from a wide range of size, colours, shapes etc. of brick slips in UK, Apex Tilers are one of the best service providers you could choose for your brick slip needs. They are at the top of the industry, and offer wall and floor tiling solutions all over London and beyond.
Why should you choose brick slips
Brick slips are built with beauty and elegance, and have proved time and again that they are the best option when it comes to residential or commercial development. They give way to that much-needed makeover of dull walls (which makes the entire vibes of the place boring and uninteresting). Contact any decent London based tile company, and get your hands on this amazing God-sent blessing in disguise. And how could we forget, they are much more affordable than traditional painting, or brick work!?!
- Easy installation: Undeniably, brick slips are super easy and convenient to install. You just need brick slips and an adhesive, and you just go about sticking on one after the other. These can be installed by any tile fitter, and that too at a meagre service charge. You could even do it yourself, if you are one of those adventurous DIY-enthusiasts.
- Wide availability: Brick slips are easily available and you just have to contact any decent construction materials supplier. They are available in a myriad collection of colours, effects, etc. You could choose your preferred shape and size depending upon the height, weight, or thickness. And needless to say, whatever you choose, they will enhance the look of the place by quite a few notches.
- Durability: If a premium quality is chosen, brick slips can last for years to come. Strength and quality are the basic parameters, and once they are installed with the perfect adhesive, the battle is won. They prove to be highly durable, along with the added flexibility of being effortlessly drilled whenever needed.
- Low maintenance: One of the driving reasons to choose brick slips for your property is – it is extremely low maintenance. You just need to clean it up every once in a while with a dry or a damp cloth, and that’s all the effort you need to put in.
- Packaging: From most of the companies, the brick slips come packaged in such an efficient way that it becomes super easy for the customer. It’s also much convenient for the people who are involved in the transportation part. The packaging is so tough and dependable that nobody needs to worry about anything getting damaged.
- Cost-efficient: And finally, we come to one of the most important benefits of installing brick slips. These are a super affordable option even when you are on a budget. They give a high return on your investment even if they may be a bit pricier than regular paint. Having mentioned all of the above, they are worth the price, right?
So, it’s time to move over from old techniques of paint and brickwork to new age and affordable brick slips. Whether it’s a new house that you would love to glam up, or if the same old walls need a sassier look, brick slips are the way to go. And we love it! We are pretty sure that you would too!