More and more businesses and organizations are moving to the cloud. These organizations want their IT teams to be filled with professionals who have the skills to work across multiple platforms with rapidly changing tools and technology. So, at NetCom Learning, we provide support to skill up and certify to fill those roles.
Microsoft Azure is a widely adopted set of Cloud services that allows businesses to build, test, deploy, and manage exquisite applications to deliver enhanced customer experiences with bespoke business solutions.
Progress of Microsoft Azure
- Rapid cloud adoption has progressed to the point that businesses are now largely investing in cloud computing and related skills to shift and settle to the Cloud.
- A report from IDC projects net cloud spending to exceed $500 billion by 2020.
- 42% percent of decision makers in the IT world reported that the cloud computing skills gap refrains their organizations from deploying more cloud platforms.
To address this huge skills gap in cloud computing, organizations are striving to hire well-skilled cloud professionals with hands-on exposure to varied cloud technologies, platforms, services, and application development. This in-demand level of professionalism is readily achieved through relevant cloud training and certification courses.
NetCom Learning is an authorized Microsoft Training partner. We support you with training and preparing for the newly released job role-based certifications, like
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert
The advantages of having Microsoft Azure
For any organisation speed is critical to businesses of all types, and is a key marker of competitive advantage. In the context of this Azure benefit, speed is prevalent across three key areas:
- Speed of deployment
- Speed of operation
- Speed of scalability
Learning Microsoft Azure
The usual learning curb associated with a new platform is dramatically reduced. This is good on two fronts:
- You avoid a mismatch of skills
- Teams can very quickly deploy and learn on the job
Only a candidate who is trained in the Microsoft Azure platform can help the company with its expansion plans with regard to the growth of the company. And one can be declared as an expert in the Microsoft cloud-related technologies by earning one of the new Azure role-based certifications or Microsoft Azure Certification.
Microsoft Azure certification can be done byanyone interested can take this course. But the course is an essential requirement for those IT professionals who need a deep understanding of Azure’s features for effective practical applications. The different types of careers for this course include:
- .NET Developers
- Solution Architects / Enterprise Architects / Team Leads
- DevOps Engineers / Application Engineers / QA Engineers / Identity Engineers
- Storage Administrators / Security Administrators
- Network Engineers / Server Engineers / Virtualization Engineers
Microsoft azure certification training
- The training for the certification has the following
- The training will provide the necessary introduction to Azure cloud platform and infrastructure
- It provides the details of the Virtual Machines and Azure network management
- It will teach about deploying Azure storage, backup and recovery solutions
- The course teaches about the Azure SQL database concept, implementation and architecting Microsoft Azure solutions
- One learns how to manage Azure web app services and work with Azure Active Directory
- You can also learn about Azure IaaS and PaaS responsibilities
- One can also opt for the Microsoft Azure online training
The Microsoft Azure Training Cost is s Rs. 14,900 + 18% GST and Azure Certification BootCamp for Exam 70-535 (Architect) is Rs. 24,900 + 18% GST.
NetCom Learning provides a course on Azure Master program which will make the student a pro in all the levels of the Microsoft Azure. This will be a great push towards a very successful career in the future.
About NETCOM LEARNING
NetCom Learning helps build innovative learning organizations in the workplace by structuring a smarter workforce, supporting changes, and driving growth. They conduct organisational teaching and help the organisation to address its challenges and reach their business goals.
They offer 5 pillar services like Learning Consulting, Learning Content, Learning Delivery, learning Administration & Learning Technology. The 9 Practice Areas include Cloud, Technology, Security, Data & AI, Design & Multimedia, Business Application, Business Skills, Application Development, and Business Process. These offerings are Enhanced Constantly to meet changing technology & business requirements.