Miele canister household vacuum cleaners come in a wide range of options. Bagless vacuums, stick vacuums, upright vacuums, and robot vacuums all have their advantages and product specifications. For vacuum cleaners with great control, we recommend Miele canister household vacuum cleaners.
Miele vacuums are not only a leading name in vacuum cleaners but also in room hygiene. At Think Vacuums, we make sure to only carry the best names in the business. We sell Miele canister household vacuum cleaners for all levels of cleaning. Our Miele canister vacuums are especially effective for suctioning dirt and debris from all kinds of surfaces, removing hair from shedding pets, and keeping allergens from settling deep into your carpets, rugs, upholstery, shelves, and curtains.
Miele Canister Vacuum Specifications
Miele Canister Household vacuum cleaner has a free moving hose and longer attached wand, which helps to easily maneuver into even the most difficult-to-reach nooks and crannies of your home. Miele has been bringing precision European engineering to the vacuum world since they first began production in 1931. Vacuuming does not have to be a tedious task so for a lightweight option with all the features you want in a vacuum cleaner, choose a Miele canister vacuum cleaner.
- Automatic shutoff
- Secure locking system connecting handle, floorhead, and tube
- Comfort handle with a spotlight and ergonomic handling
- Telescopic tube
- Compact and easy to store
- Range of accessories for upholstery, crevices, and dusting
Features of Miele Canister Household Vacuum Cleaners Include:
- Very quiet motor (near silent)
- Provides high quality performance and leaves your surfaces quite clean
- Variable speed settings to control motor speed and suction power.
- Up to a 36′ operating radius for complete mobility.
- Compact vacuum canisters that let you clean without getting dragged down.
- Air clean sealed system technology to lock in dirt and dust.
- Optional HEPA AirClean filter system for maximum allergen capture.
Miele canister household vacuum cleaners take the HEPA filtration standard to the next level with their sealed system engineering and high-quality construction. Miele H13 HEPA filters capture 99.95% of all particles as small as 0.1 microns in size, exceeding even the HEPA standard. Common household allergens are often as small as 1-10 microns in size. Miele canister household vacuum removes them effectively and efficiently, traps, and retains them by either the HEPA filter or in the self-sealing filter bag.
All Miele vacuums feature hygienic self-sealing, AirClean, or Intensive Clean dust bags to help you avoid exposure to allergens. The AirClean series use a spring-loaded flap to seal the filter bag as you change or remove it, while the Intensive Clean series uses a slide to close the opening and trap allergens. Once removed, you simply toss the bag in the garbage with no risk of allergens and dirt escaping – a decided advantage over bagless vacuums.