In this digital age, e-books are gaining a lot of importance, not only for readers but for many companies and organizations as well. The e-book is an amazing medium to build up the interest of readers towards your business. This business is huge and if you also want to be part of this circle by launching an e-book on portals you need to think bigger and something out of the box.
First of all, you need to find a reputable translation agency to provide the content in the native language of people of that country you intend to target. However, not every translation company-Polilingua can go for eBooks translation.
Don’t try to translate yourself, translating content in-house may save a lot of money but it may not provide the quality you are aspiring to have in your eBook. Somebody who doesn’t have expertise in translating an eBook may end up ruining the content. Before you hire somebody for this task, ensure to check their skills and expertise in performing such a task. Before hiring or shortlisting translators, consider the languages you would want your content to be translated in. You need to understand that even after having more than 6000 languages, options for translating eBooks remains few.
Don’t try to translate the book in each and every language rather be the careful and calculative approach. Once you have decided the language for translation, hire the translation service provider mastering in that particular language. Never hire a person who opts for machine translation. For quick words or phrases you can always take help from the machine but if you talk about full-fledged content it is far from perfection. Rely only on that person who understands the complexity of your business and the language.
Here are some tips to find a translation agency specializing in eBook translation:
- Hire someone who has a similar mindset as you have. Finding a translator with a similar tone and the message will help you to translate your work on similar grounds. Moreover, it will become easier to understand each other’s expectations and working style.
- While hiring a translation agency, don’t forget to ask them about the expected delivery time. Hire only if the stipulated time suits your requirement. However, professional and well-reputed firms always try to deliver work as per the client’s requirement.
- Make sure to clarify terms of payment and royalty in the starting only. Any sort of disagreement must be sorted initially only as these issues can create a problem that can have an impact on the quality of work. Make an agreement that must include all the terms and conditions.
- It is not that freshers cannot provide good quality work but it is always recommended to hire experienced translators for expert solutions. With experience, translators are well equipped with evolvement in language and are well aware of the slangs being used in such e-book content.
- Last but not least, never hesitate to ask for samples, and it is better if the sample is from a similar genre in which you want to dwell.
These tips will surely help you to find the most suitable translation company –Poililingua.