In recent years, financial technologies have developed very rapidly. The pandemic also played an important role here, thanks to which more and more people are involved in this process and change their daily lives.
Over the past twenty years, it's been a rapid development of technological solutions for business. New terms have appeared that radically change the essence of operations carried out in the financial market.
Financial technologies or FinTech development is a class of IT solutions that increase the efficiency of services related to financial and banking operations. Fintech is also a term used to refer to an industry made up of companies that use new technologies and innovations to compete for the hearts and minds of customers.
Fintech applications, such as payday loan apps are in high demand. Global financial institution app downloads up 132% in the world.
Of the top 40 financial markets (in terms of app installs), 29 showed an increase of at least 20% year-over-year.
Almost all of us are familiar with the situation when we urgently need a financial solution. And these problems usually arise suddenly and unpredictably. Such cases force us to act quickly, and there is often simply no time to think.
Sometimes it takes several days to get a bank loan, wait for an answer and get the needed amount. And if you need to have money immediately, the real solution is online credit.
If we talk about the undoubted advantages of online lending and why it has become so popular, the first of them is efficiency. Most often, using PayDay Say loan apps you can get money on the card from the moment of application in 15-20 minutes. In addition, among the pros:
- Loyalty. All consumers can get a positive response after the application, regardless of their credit history, place of work, and position. The service is also available for students. However, the client must be an adult. Some companies have recently significantly expanded the age range. Thus, in some cases, loans are issued to consumers under 75 years of age.
- Minimum documents. To get an online loan, you don't need to take a whole pile of papers. Passport and INN code is enough. No proof of income, guarantors, bank statements, confirmation of the month of work.
- Visibility. By laying pennies online, you can know exactly the whole amount in advance, as you will need to pay. For whom you can use a manual service calculator on the lender's website.
- Universality. No one checks the way you spend your money. You simply fill out an application and withdraw pennies from your cards for whatever you need.
- Benefit. An online application for a position will help you not only save an hour but also quickly pick up a loan program for you.
The second important change in people's lives is work. Yes, a lot of people work on the internet. With the development of the Internet, the dynamics of the popularity of remote work will increase.
The most popular activities of freelancers are designing, working with texts, and programming.
Working from home gives people significant benefits, namely:
- Ability to plan your time and work, make a convenient schedule. At any time you can take a coffee break or work only in the morning and evening. There is always time for your own business: a trip to the gym or interesting courses.
- You save time and money on public transport or your own car.
- More time for family and friends. One of the main advantages of working at home is the ability to freely plan your schedule and communicate more with loved ones.
- Opportunity to travel. You can work not only at home but also wherever there is Internet access. Many other apps allow you to communicate with a client or work in a team from anywhere in the world.
- Better concentration. There are always stressful situations and distractions in the office. For example, loud photocopying or colleagues' talkings.
One more online financial change that makes life more convenient is document flow.
Document flow is a set of information that is created and circulated in the company or comes from outside or is created to provide outside the company. Electronic document management also includes external and internal documents.
The only difference is that it involves the creation of electronic documents (documents in which information is recorded in the form of electronic data.) That is, the key feature of electronic document management is the fact of creating electronic documents instead of paper for the purpose of accumulation, provision of information, as well as its exchange.
It is obvious that electronic document management in comparison with paper allows bringing the planning of the enterprise, accounting, and control at all stages of management to a new level - an integrated approach, systems analysis, and forecasting. And this, in turn, increases the resilience of the company in frequent crises and reduces risks in conditions of uncertainty. But the value of the process is in a few more issues.
- Saves time and resources
Creating document templates electronically saves time for new documents and reduces the risk of errors; electronic exchange of documents is fast, without the cost of paper, printing, couriers; automatic search for any query speeds up work and directly affects productivity.
For example, the typical routine of signing an agreement between two companies. Electronic document management can significantly speed up this process: details can be agreed upon and signed in a few hours. And, accordingly, significantly speed up the start of work or the provision of services or goods, settlements, obtaining acts of work performed, and so on.
- It unifies all information flows of the enterprise: internal, external, mixed, etc.
A huge advantage is the fact that electronic documents can be created, edited, approved, used, and stored in a single electronic information space, avoiding confusion and loss of information.
You can also adjust the number of participants and users by providing access to the electronic document management system. And yet - easy registration of input and output information, control of tasks.
The situation of hiring an employee is common. Sharing information is key to quickly adapting to a new place and mastering your job responsibilities. Access to the electronic document management system solves the issue of access to the necessary information. There is no need to distract other employees to introduce the newcomer to the case. It is enough for the manager to set tasks for new information and control its assimilation. Also, when dismissing an employee, information important to the company will not be lost or the risk of loss is much lower.
- Simplifies management.
This is made easier by allocating tasks among performers, monitoring performance statuses at all stages, and providing online information anytime, anywhere. For example, a manager or an ordinary employee on a business trip.
Using electronic document management, the routine functioning of the position will not suffer: you can remotely perform all the necessary roles: create primary and consolidated documents, reconcile, reject, analyze data, track the status of tasks, and other.